Page 32 of 108 FirstFirst ... 22232425262728293031323334353637383940414282 ... LastLast

Thread: Last Movie You Watched?

the last terminator movie.

The Lars movie is scary, because it's close to reality for me this winter. I'm just about to be snowed in by 7 to 17 inches of the decorative precipitation.
    I'll add it to my NetFlix queue. I like Patricia Clarkson, who once played Kelsey Grammer's girlfriend on "Frasier."

Gomorrah

saw avatar in 3-D....best experience! I've never seen a movie in 3-D, it was really cool. The story is also amazing. I was impressed with the way they portrayed the main character in a wheelchair, his legs even looked atrophied...i'm guessing that was digitally created because i believe he is AB.

Also watched district 9 last night...i guess i'm on a theme of viewing movies centered on the oppression of a group of aliens haha
    Courage, it would seem, is nothing less than the power to overcome danger, misfortune, fear, injustice, while continuing to affirm inwardly that life with all its sorrows is good; that everything is meaningful even if in a sense beyond our understanding; and that there is always tomorrow.
    -Dorothy Thompson

Looking forward to District 9, it's in my rental queue. Probably going to skip Avatar though... I'm told the story is just a $300M version of Ferngully: The Last Rainforest! Bet the 3D was pretty cool though.

Does Nat still post here?

Did you like District 9? It looked interesting.

JCVD

Van Dam movie, where he plays himself, present day. It's pretty damn good.

It's complicated,

so funny i put my back in spasms laughing!
    Kindly,

The Ketamine Kitty

All the tears, all the pain, all the rage through the night (apolgies to the rewrite) RR

Next time I die make sure I'm gone,
    don't leave 'em nothing to work on JT

And I ain't nothin but a dream JM

District 9 was really good. I just saw Sherlock Holmes today and I thought it was a pretty good movie. It got kind of long at some points but overall a good movie. It looks like it's the start of a series
    C-5/6, 7-9-2000
    Scottsdale, AZ

Make the best out of today because yesterday is gone and tomorrow may never come. Nobody knows that better than those of us that have almost died from spinal cord injury.