Page 14 of 107 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232464 ... LastLast

Thread: Last Movie You Watched?

Push, it was okay.

Quote Originally Posted by Eileen View Post
    I saw 'Slum Dog Millionaire' this afternoon. What a terrific film. I am sure it will sweep the Oscar's and it already did sweep the British equivalent of Oscar. It really is about the triump of the human spirit against adversity, and the scenes of Mumbai were amazing.

Slum Dog was awesome! It's def our fav pick for the Oscars...It's gonna do some serious clean up Sun night...So far all the Oscar contenders that I've seen have been great but Slum Dog is def the best of the best...
    'Chelle
    L-1 inc 11/24/03

"My Give-a-Damn's Busted"......

saw ths cute british fil called happy go lucky" totally a movie for me .. like watching myself up ther on screen - i love that chick!! anyway total chick flick but cute wnough for a gut to enjoy.. (i hope) loved it so much.. for me being so upbeat... anyway .. thats my kinda movie - cute cute cute and more cute - and interesting ...

remake of The day the earth stood still.loved it, even tho it got bad reviews. I liked it better than the original.

Che: Part One - was alright, books are better

Confessions of a shopaholic. It was okay.

I just finished watching the Hannibal Lecter series (Silence of the Lambs, Hannibal, Red Dragon, Hannibal Rising). I never quite grasp the concept of making two good movies then making a prequel then making another prequel to the first one. In my opinion the first three movies were pretty good but Hannibal Rising just didn't have the same essence/suspense as the first three nor did it give any insight on how he became a great psychologist. Just really didn't fit in with the other three.

The 9 Lives of Fritz the Cat, which I impulsively bought off ebay several years ago and forgot about. Rediscovered it last night and decided to watch it. An 'interesting' movie, to say the least.

Not one to watch when the kids are around. And, as I learned last night, also not the most appropriate dvd to have playing if your 80+ year old grandparents stop by for an unannounced visit.
    Last edited by orangejello; 03-10-2009 at 05:59 PM.

Just bought the three-pack. Last night, Aliens, tonight, Alien 3. I love Alien, but this is the first time I've ever seen the sequels!

I needed a laugh in the worst kind of way yesterday, so I went to see Madea Goes To Jail...I laughed my ass off...then back to the real world...
    "The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off." -Gloria Steinem