Page 39 of 109 FirstFirst ... 29303132333435363738394041424344454647484989 ... LastLast

Thread: Last Movie You Watched?

Quote Originally Posted by SCI-Nurse View Post
    Sybil (1976) was originally a TV mini-series, so it is understandable that it is long as a movie to watch in one sitting. Sally Field got a Emmy for her performance. (and I am old enough that I saw the original on TV!!)

(KLD)
    I had no clue! It was around 3 hrs I believe.
    Aerodynamically, the bumble bee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumble bee doesn't know that, so it goes on flying anyways--Mary Kay Ash

Cool

I watched "The Bounty Hunter" online last night. Pretty good, i liked it. Mr. Butler made the movie i have to say. lol

"Defendoor" with Woody was great.

Here is where i watch most all my movies. http://www.movies-links.tv/movies/top/
    “If everybody's thinking alike, somebody isn't thinking.” Gen. Patton

I saw a movie called ' Lorenzo's oil ' I think we all here on C/C should watch it and some of the doctors too. It is a fabulous film. 5 Stars all the way.

I watched a foreign lang. film from 2007 called "The Counterfeiters", it won an Oscar. Very good movie, its the true story of the largest counterfeiting operation in history, set up by the Nazis in 1936.
    “If everybody's thinking alike, somebody isn't thinking.” Gen. Patton

Heart of the Dragon

My last movie was last night for Rick Hansen's premiere of "Heart of a Dragon". Cinematography was spectacular as the movie takes place in China. It focuses on Rick's attempt at the Great Wall. I have nothing more good to say, so as mom would say, say nothing at all.

I'm very anxious to hear others' opinion.

Precious-I expected a lot more from it. It was alright.
    Aerodynamically, the bumble bee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumble bee doesn't know that, so it goes on flying anyways--Mary Kay Ash

Food Inc.

Made me cry, made me laugh, cry more and then I got angry.

Every person on this planet needs to see this movie. There is so much about our food that we know nothing about. People need to wake up and make it a priority that we DO.

http://www.esoterictube.com/food-inc.html ....... Scary how corps and people with connects in WH control what we eat.
    oh well

Shutter Island - good old fashioned thriller from Scorcese. My jaw was tense when I came out. Loved it.
    C5/6 incomplete

"I assume you all have guns and crack....."