Thread: Play station 3 steering wheel question!

Play station 3 steering wheel question!

Hey is there a wheel for racing games that doesn't have the foot pedals for brake and gas? I picked up GT5 and the basic controller isn't working that well to drive with. I'd like to use a wheel but they all seem to have foot controls I miss tracking my car so thought I'd try gaming. Any ideas? Strap the brake and gas to the wheel for thumb use?
    Andrew

I decided to buy the wheel and will try pressing the brake and gas pedals with my left hand and steer with my right. Just like driving IRL.
    Andrew

Are you using the logitech driving force gt? I have that, but not gt5. On grid I have the stick shift foward for gas and back for brake. Seems to work okay.

u could setup a hand control on your desk, lol

Yes I got the Driving Force GT, so far I'm just using the buttons on the wheel for gas/brake. I need to make a platform for the wheel as it doesn't sit on my lap to well. I was going to order Grid then my wife came home with a used copy of GT5 that she found while out shopping. I've been enjoying the cyber track time. I think it's pretty realistic except for braking and turning, you can't turn and threshold brake like it allows you to.
    Andrew