Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Easystand Evolv with Mobile Option

Easystand Evolv with Mobile Option

Anyone try this or own it? How do you like it? Does it fit through doorways easily?

Also wondering???

I'm 6'4"... so would I need the XT model vs the regular adult size?

The regular adult size is built for heights up to 6'2". I'm wondering if I should get the extra adjustability of the XT just in case. The price goes way up though. I'm sure the weight of the machine does as well.

Interesting. New to me. I use a simple strap stand from them with a couple rubber bottomed canes to push myself around

I wonder if anyone has ever fallen forward after catching the wheels on a threshold or a toy or something?

Cool product.

He who hears not me but the Logos will say: All is one.

So... Nobody owns an Evolv? Or an Evolv with Mobile option?

Well okie-dokes. I got a quote today and will be ordering it in about two seconds. The specs on the EasyStand website say it's width is 30.5" wide. I hope that's correct because my most narrow doorway in the house is 32" or so. Tight squeeze. Might have to remodel.

I have an Evolv Stander, it is the newest one we get here. It has wheels but I cant go around in the house. I miss those big wheels to wheel. But I like it, I had to change the seat to a children seat, and I took the back off.

I don't think the Government want to pay for the luxury
    TH 12, 43 years post

Hey! If I'm correct (and I hope I am) it's the newest model over here as well. Has it been a solid stander for you? No problems?

I don't have any trouble with it but I have only had it few months. The back was killing me, but I have a low injury and did not need it. The seat is very soft and I don't have to close it hard on my knees. That means I can stand a little by myself too and use my own power on my knees. I have sensation and I love the feeling of standing on my feet. I even take my shoes off to feel the footboard under my feets.
    TH 12, 43 years post

Cool!

Good to know you do it barefoot. That's how I'm planning on doing it. Carefully of course. And a little at a time to avoid issues. It's been 5 years or so since I've stood. I hope a hip doesn't shatter.

Thanks for the help.

I ordered it! Weeeee!

where did you order from?
    Emily, C-8 sensory incomplete mom to a 8 year old and a preschooler. TEN! years post.

I have a hip who use to jump out sometimes because the muscles around my hip is gone. But I have never had any trouble standing in it. If you have sensation, I don't have normal, more numb sensation, you will love to feel the ground under you feet. It is the best except you feel all your intestines fall on place.
    TH 12, 43 years post