Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Revenge of the handicapped plackard owner...

Quote Originally Posted by trainman View Post
    Cost to fix ramp: $500
    Jail time, court fees, bike repair: $1,000
    Getting revenge: priceless
    Brilliant Trainman.

Yes one day...one day i'd love to do that! Awesome bit of revenge
    I like the dreams of the future better than the history of the past, so one way to get the most out of life is to look at it as an adventure.

Excellent!!! I was tempted many times to do that when I had a van. One of the advantages of my truck is that it's high enough that I can swing my chair up and over the tops of motorcycles, and small cars. It's fun to do that with the owners watching since it normally causes the owners to go CRAZY. I've even been tempted to set my chair down ontop of cars and bikes before - but I haven't had to guts to do it yet.

I bet that guy will never park a bike in the lines again.
    "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts."
    Winston Churchill

From a small cabin in the big woods of The Allegheny National Forest, PA
    The blond lady in the manual wheelchair waits calmly while the repercussions are determined.
    EXCELLENT!!! Clown deserves it. There are lots of great parking spots for bikes. In 30 years of riding I never even considered a handicapped spot. Jerk.
    C 5/6 Comp.
    No Tri's or hand function.

Far better it is to try mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure. Than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much or suffer much, because they live in the grey twilight that knows neither victory or defeat.

Teddy Roosevelt

Blog Entries
    Bravo! Wish I had the guts to do it.

This is not related but someone should make a sticker that says... "Being Fat and ugly is not a handicap, park in the back."

I would slap that on cars.... It would give them 10min to think about it when they try to take it off.

I find this entire thread HILARIOUS! I totally agree with OI812's bumper sticker. We just went to a really busy restaurant the other night and all 6 of the handicapped spots were taken in the lot. We had to double park diagonally across two spots way in the back of the lot and it was COLD! And there was no one in the place in a wheelchair. But whatev. Such is life!