Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Songs That Always Make Me Tear Up.

Quote Originally Posted by Obieone View Post
    Johnny touches me deeply with this .......

Obieone
    Yes the song and video are haunting.

Can't explain why ...... just makes me teary ...... the nostalgia I guess ...

One more by the same ..... I've got a soft spot for Chad and Jeremy ....

Obie
    ~ Be the change you wish to see in the world ~ Mahatma Gandi

" calling all Angels ...... calling all Angels ....walk me through this one .. don't leave me alone .... calling all Angels .... calling all Angels .... we're tryin' and we're hopin' cause we're not sure how ....... this .... goes ..."
    Jane Siberry

I know .... I'm dating myself ..... it was my time what can I say .... we were very deep in those days ....

Obie

" calling all Angels ...... calling all Angels ....walk me through this one .. don't leave me alone .... calling all Angels .... calling all Angels .... we're tryin' and we're hopin' cause we're not sure how ....... this .... goes ..."
    Jane Siberry

OKay .... I'm officially a basket case now ... one more and I'm almost finished my coffee .....

Obie

Jane Siberry

Alrighty last one for now ....... ..... I just love these music threads .....

Obie

Jane Siberry

"Black Muddy River" by the Grateful Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Obieone View Post
    OKay .... I'm officially a basket case now ... one more and I'm almost finished my coffee .....

Obie
    Oh my Obie. That just about kills me. I used it for the poems I wrote for my late grandchildren. Now I'm trying so hard to not cry and have Nick hear me. They are all so beautiful, very beautiful.

Raven

Yeah Tears in Heaven does it for sure and I'm not even a parent. I bet it is emotional on a whole other level for parents.

The late Layne Staley with Mad Season. River of Deceit.

Last edited by Natalie_A; 12-29-2008 at 02:28 PM.

I've been listening to Bette Midler a lot lately and she sings many sad songs. Her voice is elegant and beautiful when singing such songs as I Think It's Going to Rain Today, The Girl Is On to You and He Was Too Good for Me/Since You Stayed Here.

Those three were never commercial singles, but are quite moving if you can give them a listen.