Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Please tell me what my problem is!

Big Dave,

My spasticity and tremors are always a flag that I'm aggravating my AD.
    I trigger AD mostly with mechanisms that could not be associated with pain. Listening to music and pleasant conversation have triggered AD. It's like trying to run an appliance on a damaged extension cord, you will eventually blow a fuse and damage the cord further. It can be everything that you hear, see, smell etc. I hate my AD but I'm also strangely fascinated by it. I hope you find that triggering mechanism soon.

Joe

Thanks, guys.
    Well, I checked my toenails, and they're fine. My pee feelings that I've been getting even with an empty bladder are now occurring very infrequently. And I should mention, I would sometimes get them while lying on my right side, too, so it's difficult finding a constant. Basically now I'm wondering why I'm getting these intense spasms in my legs.

Are the intense spasms occurring at any one time in the day? Do they occur with any specific activity? Any specific position?
    CKF

The spasms are very strong when I wake up. After my morning stretches, they are fine. They start to get strong again in the afternoon, and by bedtime, they are very strong again.

hmmm.. I didn't know that the "leg spasms" were usually from having to go pee... I get them severely every night with AD... but I can't always find the problem.
    i hope yours has resolved. take care

bbs

Dave, those sound exactly like the symptoms I get when I have bladder stones. I hope they looked for bladder stones when they checked for kidney sones.

I am 30 years post injury. I have always loved sleeping on my right side, but now I rarely roll to that side due to intense hip pain. My primary doc ordered an x-ray of the hip. Diagnosis: arthritis!