Thread: CareCure will be down Friday Dec 26 afternoon

Super Moderator

CareCure will be down Friday Dec 26 afternoon

The Rutgers campus will be losing power for 1-2 hours mid-afternoon Friday December 26 to allow connection to a new power line. We'll turn off the server to be safe ahead of time. I plan to shut down around 1PM EST. Ideally, the system should be back around 3-4PM. Thanks, everyone, for understanding.

Quote Originally Posted by rhart View Post
    The Rutgers campus will be losing power for 1-2 hours mid-afternoon Friday December 26 to allow connection to a new power line. We'll turn off the server to be safe ahead of time. I plan to shut down around 1PM EST. Ideally, the system should be back around 3-4PM. Thanks, everyone, for understanding.
    Ron, thanks very much. Merry Christmas. Wise.

Quote Originally Posted by rhart View Post
    Wow, does anyone at Keck take holidays or were you elected the rat keeper? Hope you have a nice holiday in there somewhere.

Um, will this outage effect the NJ Turnpike near exit 9? We're driving home Friday. Thanks again.
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow."

Disclaimer: Answers, suggestions, and/or comments do not constitute medical advice expressed or implied and are based solely on my experiences as a SCI patient. Please consult your attending physician for medical advise and treatment. In the event of a medical emergency please call 911.

Thanks Dr. Hart.
    1FineSpineRN