Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Helicopter Monoskiing Video

Quote Originally Posted by arndog View Post
    I uploaded a youtube video that me and 2 friends and one guide took 3 weeks before my injury. Ironically, it was such an incredible day that we filmed, I said I will never have a day like that again, boy was I right about that...
    I am the guy with the white hat on powder skis telemark set up
    Those are fake teeth in the intro
    Amazing stuff! Thanks for sharing.
    "The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off." -Gloria Steinem

Wow arndog, thats awesome. What an adrenalin rush.You have great skiing technique, now I see what my instructor has been trying to tell me about turns.

Hope you weren hurt in that stack. Out of curiosity how did you manage to change from yellow to black jacket half way down the hill?

looking forward to more of your videos

marayke
    "The impossible is just that which hasn't been done yet.Impossible is nothing"

marayke - I that one or two shots with the black jacket must have been shot either after in the afternoon when it warmed up. We must of done 20 runs that day all told. The run was probably 2,000 ft vertical approximately.

Glad you liked it.....

Quote Originally Posted by Danine View Post
    Awesome vid, arndog! Who does the filming...that seems like it'd be quite a task as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by arndog View Post
    marayke - I that one or two shots with the black jacket must have been shot either after in the afternoon when it warmed up. We must of done 20 runs that day all told. The run was probably 2,000 ft vertical approximately.

Glad you liked it.....
    Can you post the video on YouTube or here I would love to see it.

Stevie P