Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Helicopter Monoskiing Video

Helicopter Monoskiing Video

I took my monoski up to a British Columbia helicopter ski operation under spring conditions a few years ago:

Cool video Arndog, do you remember the name of your pilot? I know a bunch of the VIH pilots that fly at Weigle World. Shaun & Rob are the ones I know best.

I drooled.

Beautiful! Must have been breathtaking.

Great stuff Arndog!

Canuck - I don't remember who was piloting the Bell 212 that week. They did have great pilots, small world that you know some of them. The pilot's job has been liked to a window washer at a whore house !
    Thanks Ches and Alpentalic and EAK.....

Outstanding!
    I've got para envy. I don't know if you were the guy in the yellow or in the dark jacket, but I like the yellow guy rolling over. I wonder how many of them he did before he stopped?
    Last edited by Wesley; 12-21-2008 at 02:07 PM.

Well I can see why you love the snow. Great video!
    A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject. ~Winston Churchill

wesley - I am both those people (or the same person) in that vid. I am the only sitskier. I did break the ski and tumbled about 5 times before I came to a stop.....
    Well, we have something in common, you have para envy and I have AB envy. Well, we both have envy !

Awesome vid, arndog! Who does the filming...that seems like it'd be quite a task as well.
    "The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off." -Gloria Steinem