Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Hunting Pictures - Show your "Stuff" - Hunting stuff that is...

Hunting Pictures - Show your "Stuff" - Hunting stuff that is...

I looked and did not see where other folk with spinal cord injuries had a place to share their hunting pictures. It seems to me that this would be a thread that not only allowed us to show off "trophies" but would also be a "how to" thread. They say a picture is worth 1000 words. I would love to see how other people with spinal cord injuries get out in the woods and HUNT!

The attachments below are images of my hunting rig and the results of a succesful doe hunt on our hunt club.
    Last edited by Grange; 12-20-2008 at 04:57 AM.
    L1 Complete - Injury 3/12/06 - Grateful to be alive!!!!

Here I am setting up my hunting blind/tent

These images show the steps that work for me to set up my hunting blind/tent. I'll try to get some of me taking it down to post later. I find ground hunting to be very successful but I have to be extremely aware of the wind direction as I set up my blind location.

Pic's look good. I hunted with crutches before injury, but not since. i'm starting to get ready for next year now. Finding all my gear, and trying to make some adaptations. We've got a spot in Eastern Washington that'll be a knockdown spot. Just need my boys to drag thenm out.

Looks like you have it going on for hunting. Nice setup. I feed the deer. Thier about 30 yards from the house. I could just open the window and wack one. LOL There was a nice 8 point there the other day , was tempting. I like to see them though and the turkey.
    oh well

You say a picture says a 1000 words, the picture of you with the doe in the bed of a truck 6/6/2007. Every Conservation Officer in this country would like to know about shooting deer in June when fawns are not a month old in a 1000 words or less??????????

Quote Originally Posted by 219152 View Post
    You say a picture says a 1000 words, the picture of you with the doe in the bed of a truck 6/6/2007. Every Conservation Officer in this country would like to know about shooting deer in June when fawns are not a month old in a 1000 words or less??????????
    I'm guessing that the date on the camera is wrong.

http://georgiawildlife.dnr.state.ga....tegory=hunting
    "All of us are all too stuck strapped to a chair watching our lives blow up..."

You folk are sticklers for accuracy aren't you. Yeah I was using my son's camera and he does't care about settings like time and date. That's all it is. The camera date is not set correctly. I just harvested that doe last Thursday 12/18/08. Don't send the law looking for me. If you notice I was a bit overdressed for June!!!!!

I picked up some camo for my wife.
    oh well

Quote Originally Posted by Grange View Post
    You folk are sticklers for accuracy aren't you. Yeah I was using my son's camera and he does't care about settings like time and date. That's all it is. The camera date is not set correctly. I just harvested that doe last Thursday 12/18/08. Don't send the law looking for me. If you notice I was a bit overdressed for June!!!!!
    Don't worry about the comment.Nice set set up.Looks like alot of fun.Keep roll'n man.
    Be yourself!!!
    http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/vandamnwcbb/
    BMF Sports & LiftWithoutLimits
    Sponsored Athlete
    http://www.bmfsports.com/ATHLETES.php
    www.genegvd.com

Quote Originally Posted by Grange View Post
    These images show the steps that work for me to set up my hunting blind/tent. I'll try to get some of me taking it down to post later. I find ground hunting to be very successful but I have to be extremely aware of the wind direction as I set up my blind location.
    Now that's what I call ingenious!