Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fair price to sell a never used Quickie P300?

Question Fair price to sell a never used Quickie P300?

I have a Quickie P300 powerchair... got it in 1992... it's never been used... I literally drove it around my street 1 time and left it in the corner... it's currently an expensive clothes rack. There's apparently someone in town who might want to buy it off me I'm told by the local wheelchair dealer. My only thought on keeping it is if I needed a powerchair I'd need to rebuy but after 17 years not using one I doubt I'll need one anytime soon... I'm only 32... but I don't want to give it away for nothing considering it is literally brand new.

What would be a fair asking price?

p300

hi. do u still have that p300? if u do drop me a note at letson555@yahoo.com

thx

Looking for Quickie P-300 Parts or Chair

Would like to find out more about this chair. Is it still avalible?

What would be a fair asking price?[/QUOTE]

Hello,
    I need a rear wheel for my Quickie P300, Mine is broken the tire size is 20X 1.25 {The wheel/rim is about 20" I guess }My Quickie P300 power chair is about 20 years old, Thank you very much.

Hello,
    How R U,
    Do you still have the Quickie P300 Powerchair...

Quote Originally Posted by RJC View Post
    I have a Quickie P300 powerchair... got it in 1992... it's never been used... I literally drove it around my street 1 time and left it in the corner... it's currently an expensive clothes rack. There's apparently someone in town who might want to buy it off me I'm told by the local wheelchair dealer. My only thought on keeping it is if I needed a powerchair I'd need to rebuy but after 17 years not using one I doubt I'll need one anytime soon... I'm only 32... but I don't want to give it away for nothing considering it is literally brand new.

I also. Have a p300 i want to sell. I currently have it listed for 275 on Craigslist but im gonna drop itdown to $200

That's an ancient chair, if you can get $100.00 you should consider letting it roll.

Quote Originally Posted by RJC View Post

Do you still have the chair for sale?

Quote Originally Posted by Cindy63 View Post
    I also. Have a p300 i want to sell. I currently have it listed for 275 on Craigslist but im gonna drop itdown to $200
    Cindy do you still have the P300 for sale?

Quote Originally Posted by MMcgif View Post
    Cindy do you still have the P300 for sale?
    Cindy did not leave any contact information, and has not been back to our forums since her original post, so is very unlikely to see your question.

(KLD)
    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.