Page 97 of 497 FirstFirst ... 4787888990919293949596979899100101102103104105106107147197 ... LastLast

Thread: What workout did you do today?

40 minutes on the Vitaglide on Tuesday and felt tired, unlike before when I was going for an hour with no problem, so I stopped.....maybe too much at once in the beginning. Between that and probably not eating enough. So I took a break off yesterday and plan on getting back to it today!
    Larry
    ------
    Visit - The Wolfe Pit Channel

1 hour on Vitaglide on Christmas day and today.
    Larry
    ------

1 hour on Vitaglide today on level 3 while watching Vegas Vacation!
    Larry
    ------

Nice work Larry.
    Yesterday - 2.5 hours of nordic sitskiing by myself. 3rd day of the season for me. It is good to get back to it.

Christmas day - got in an hour of snowshoe crutch walking.

Spent an hour spinning on the handbike. I have a whole lot of Christmas to burn off. Keep up the good work guys. You can see who is dedicated. It will pay off in the long run.
    "I do mind, the Dude minds. This will not stand, ya know, this aggression will not stand, man"

The Dude

After a rest day on Xmas day, 3 hr road ride Saturday, 2 hr road ride with some 4 min 'threshold' intervals on Sudnay and then another 2 hr hilly road ride today. Gym session tonight starting to unload and taper for our national road champs in two weeks. I'm having a go at the time trial (28km) for the 'big race' experience even though its the elite champs. I'll be happy if I can finish less than 10 mins behind the winner.

Real dampener on the xmas spirit however as a cycling buddy, father of 5 and someone who was always helping someone else out, was killed in a 'hit and run' in front of his family on xmas eve. Not on the bike either - swimming in a river and got hit by a speedboat. Tragic waste and my heart goes out to his family.

3+ hrs of one-off riding. can't bust out the sit-ski while there are "red powder" conditions on the moist trails........went ay hard - i was impressed!

Steve that pic of you going up the hill with the dogs watching on is freaking awesome and very inspiring!!!

For me I hit the Vitaglide again today for an hour, mainly on level 3 but probably got about 15 minutes of level 4 in going back and forth. First 5 minutes of doing the Vitaglide were hard today, I just wasn't into it, but I got into watching MIB II and before I knew it my hour was up!

Every ones encouragement and your own daily progress and pic's keep me inspired and going! THANK YOU!!!
    Larry
    ------

I've been walking for most of the day with 1-2 canes & an AFO!

Quote Originally Posted by WolfeMan View Post
    Steve that pic of you going up the hill with the dogs watching on is freaking awesome and very inspiring!!!

Every ones encouragement and your own daily progress and pic's keep me inspired and going! THANK YOU!!!
    keep rockin' WM! that hill had me waaaayyy in the red zone - tunnel vision & spins! one of many that day. i have been learning to "flow" the one-off allot more, not loosing the groove. i have been feeling very strong since rowing the Grand Canyon!