Thread: What workout did you do today?

Revis – Good looking bike! I went to a electric assist kit on my handcycle mountain bike a year ago. It’s the only way I can keep up with those darn young Para’s.

Arndog – The risk of being hurt is in the back of my mind but, it’s not my main focus. There is something about being in the moment/zone that nothing else in the world matters except what is right in front of you. I find it extremely exhilarating and after 38 years of SCI I love that feeling of being live!

Dan F – This portion of the mountain bike trail is roughly three feet wide. Not very much room for error!

Tarheelandy – This is a mountain local bike trail. It’s about a three mile ride up to this section and the last 1/4 mile is steep with a half dozen switch backs. Coming back down to the parking lot is a blast!

Steve – You should join us on one of the Moab trips. I would be great to have you pass on some of your advanced MB knowledge!
    1977 - C5 ambulating Quad

Quote Originally Posted by steve garro View Post
    Attachment 56905

Here is one of Glen - man that was fun!

The dinner afterwards was just deeee-luxe

Was it just last year?!?!?
    can I say oh wow

I want to move top Sedona area soo stink bad but.....

Quote Originally Posted by Jett View Post
    Revis – Good looking bike! I went to a electric assist kit on my handcycle mountain bike a year ago. It’s the only way I can keep up with those darn young Para’s.

Arndog – The risk of being hurt is in the back of my mind but, it’s not my main focus. There is something about being in the moment/zone that nothing else in the world matters except what is right in front of you. I find it extremely exhilarating and after 38 years of SCI I love that feeling of being live!

Dan F – This portion of the mountain bike trail is roughly three feet wide. Not very much room for error!

Tarheelandy – This is a mountain local bike trail. It’s about a three mile ride up to this section and the last 1/4 mile is steep with a half dozen switch backs. Coming back down to the parking lot is a blast!

Steve – You should join us on one of the Moab trips. I would be great to have you pass on some of your advanced MB knowledge!

I love moab went down the colorad in 2009 western rivers were great tryiny to get my brother and his wife to go to dam can/t go by myself bummer

wt loss

don/t know how much but 2 iches chest 3 waist and 7 in hips yea

lol my but measures 1in bigger than when I got hurt but.. the tummy is bigger than my 9 months lol

Quote Originally Posted by Jett View Post
    Steve ? You should join us on one of the Moab trips. I would be great to have you pass on some of your advanced MB knowledge!
    Those are April, yeah?

Just super bad timing for me.

But I'll be there in Late June, I think I'll go river boating - it's hot!

You know my picture is on the interpretive sign about the history of the Slickrock Trail?

Nice video, Jett, and what a good looking trail. You made my heart skip a beat when you almost went off the edge. There is just barely enough room for your bike on that trail. But sure looks like fun.

I'm enjoying the Felt e-bike. I do have to be careful not to get in over my head. Have been doing that, some road biking and some fly fishing. Seems that all the activity is helping my stamina. Thanks for this group and your activities for helping to motivate me.
    CCS/Walking Quad

Name:  IMG_8078.JPG
Views: 202
Size:  189.3 KB

Got in 3.5hrs yesterday, have a video but don't know how to post it??..

Attached is a photo from the Miners loop trail. A fun trail with a lot of technical features.
    Made through four days of riding without any blood letting events! Must be slacking!

Steve - The Moab Mania event is scheduled for late Sep to early Oct each year. The trip I just got back from was the first time TASP has held a trip in the spring. I will have to study the Slickrock sign closer next time.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Jett; 05-25-2015 at 05:36 PM.
    1977 - C5 ambulating Quad

Such a cool photo, Jett!