Thread: What workout did you do today?

1st time the weather was really nice and i had time so i was out for a spin shopping (4 hrs) for the last remaining pieces for my "Bag project" http://sci.rutgers.edu/forum/showthr...llet-and-stuff
    will update you there on what i got.
    it was a nice cardio+shoulder workout (i need to work on my shoulder muscles a little more)
    Current Wheelchairs: Sopur Helium aka Quickie Q7 (lightest spec) rigid frame with Spinergy Spox Wheels
    Sopur Xenon same frame as the Q7 (lightest spec) folding frame With Spinergy LX (custom)

My third week of indoor rowing, and I'm having fun. I rowed 7300 meters this morning.

Name:  IMG_6781.JPG
Views: 222
Size:  145.0 KB

I got in five hours of paddling

Great adventure and magnificent photography Steve. Your photos are typically as outstanding as your adventures. Great posts!

5 miles recumbant, stationary bike, using my hands to push my legs, my feet tied in with biking shoes.

15 minutes combined standing time with a walker, no braces, my arms and shoulders taking what weight I needed to take. If I can make my legs spasm, it relieves the pressure. Hoping to get voluntary quad contraction someday.

I'm a high level, clinically complete paraplegic.

Quote Originally Posted by JakeHalsted View Post
    5 miles recumbant, stationary bike, using my hands to push my legs, my feet tied in with biking shoes.
    Just curious - what's the benefit of this? Passive ROM?

wow wow wow wow. That was a great travelogue of an incredible journey. You have that scene so dialed. Great great great photos. I am going next season (please). You live life big -bro'. No one keeps you down. Photos were so good. Sunsets, sunrises, bird shots, OSA , incredible fish - and the whales... Don't miss what this crip and his great wife on this trip. Say hi to the Mrs. Thanks Steve...

Quote Originally Posted by arndog View Post
    wow wow wow wow. That was a great travelogue of an incredible journey. You have that scene so dialed. Great great great photos. I am going next season (please). You live life big -bro'. No one keeps you down. Photos were so good. Sunsets, sunrises, bird shots, OSA , incredible fish - and the whales... Don't miss what this crip and his great wife on this trip. Say hi to the Mrs. Thanks Steve...
    Yeah!

just too bad we wrecked our truck!