Thread: What workout did you do today?

Thanks Jett - It looks like a 'powerful' position. I could not rock that. Do you know what your sitski weighs without the skis?

I think I would consider selling my sit-ski, I don't think I'm ever going to use it again.

I've been riding my ORHC (Off Road Hand Cycle) about once a week to 10 days, desert riding is HARD on the shoulders, lots of ledges/power moves, and also doing a duckie run about once a week on the river - fun!

Looking forward to kayaking with Arndog in a few months - we may be going soon, likely April if you want to come down for a trip before May as well.......

Here's a video of some recent walking with Side Stix and a TA Noodle AFO :

Today got in an hour of yoga and then a good walk.

I pulled something in my back a few weeks ago and have been resting it, apart from a few swims, to get it right but yesterday was the first sunny day in ages so I just had to get outside. I spent a really enjoyable three hours hand-cycling on some twisting, hilly roads and my back feels fine today so I am looking forward to making up the missed time in the saddle and getting some fitness back, ready for when the off-road cycling stops impersonating swamp-swimming.

Glad your back it better - Adrian - how about some pictures?

I am trying to learn how to embed them. Here goes another try?.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Woodland, CA, USA Old male, T12 incomplete TM 2004
    This has been my workout for the last few days. I am able to stand and make my way up my "rolling stairs". I built the overhead shade item on the patio and then, with some engineering, I got it up on the pipes that connect from my house to the fence. After this, I had to slide it forward to the front of my house. It was a workout for both my mind and body. I'm not done yet.
    TM 2004 T12 incomplete

Dan F looking good. A nice video of your walking. How go you feel about the progress you have made so far?

Hey ZEN thanks for giving me your idea of a rolling stair. That would be great in my shop. The shelves go up 12 feet so with the two good handrails I could get up there like you do. Don't know why I never thought of that, great idea.
    T12L1 Incomplete Still here This is the place to be 58 years old

Woodland, CA, USA Old male, T12 incomplete TM 2004
    flying
    You're welcome. Also, note that the handcart is bolted onto the rolling stairs and provides me with a place to sort of sit and lean against. I roll it all over and have put up shade cover all around my house. I also can take care of a climbing vine that I have. And I do use mine in my garage to get stuff stored high that I seldom need. It was kind of expensive but one of the best things I have bought that improved my life. As I paint things, I am beginning to paint the steps different colors. They all blend together when looking down on them.
    TM 2004 T12 incomplete

another day at the office. 2 days in a row. Good way to celebrate my 12 th accident anniversary Feb 21, 2002.