Thread: What workout did you do today?

You guys are amazing and inspirational. Thanks for posting.

I rode 30 miles on the Pinellas Trail, a Rail-to-Trail in Clearwater, FL, today. It was 70 degrees and nice scenery.

I LOVE this picture...very nice, Arndog. Wellman and you are studs!

Arndog, thanks for the virtual vacation and lovely photos. You continue to amaze me. My attention was immediately on the stove. That looks pretty sweet! My backpacking days are probably over but I could certainly justify one of those...somehow...doncha think? Hmm... Very boring here. Well, not boring, just the usual. I did a weight routine that I hadn't done in a while and realize that I"ve slacked off and lost a bit of ground. Am working my way back, practicing various balance manoeuvres, doing pilates, yoga and stretching. Glad to be moving!

Arndog, thanks for the virtual vacation and lovely photos. You continue to amaze me. My attention was immediately on the stove. That looks pretty sweet! My backpacking days are probably over but I could certainly justify one of those...somehow...doncha think? Hmm... Very boring here. Well, not boring, just the usual. I did a weight routine that I hadn't done in a while and realize that I"ve slacked off and lost a bit of ground. Am working my way back, practicing various balance manoeuvres, doing pilates, yoga and stretching. Glad to be moving!

Looks familiar (I went to W&M). It was going back to the Burg for my 20th reunion that prompted me to finally get Frog Legs suspension forks, because the sidewalks were killer. I admire your ability to balance on them as a walker!

Sounds like we're in similar boats, truly. I'm blaming the winter and the software release I didn't get out by its December 1st due date (formal testing today, thank goodness).

Truly - you can never have too much 'gear'. I bet you would love those jetboils. They amaze me every time I fire one up.

Ah, Katja, the joys of software development! I know it well. Good luck with QA!

Finally a nice day today. Got in an hour walk this morning and a good trike ride this afternoon. Yesterday rode the road bike on the trainer.

I've been working with a new personal trainer who is doing some different things that I think will pay off. Focusing on balance and my weaker muscle groups.

Thanks for the pictures Arndog. It's beautiful out your way.

Good day of moderate paddling in the beautiful Pyramid Lake - a desert lake as big as Tahoe in Eastern Nevada - stark, empty…...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9umIlH7aY9I