Page 39 of 497 FirstFirst ... 29303132333435363738394041424344454647484989139 ... LastLast

Thread: What workout did you do today?

I haven't tried the bike again - it's been rainy. I just can't seem to find a good cardio workout so I hoped the bike would work out.

Quote Originally Posted by fuentejps View Post
    greer is a big boy. better start supplementing more now thou) and yes geno is his princess.

great attitude brock, rock on
    For those who don't know who Fuente and I are speaking of, behold!

heavy bench day, then db press, cable flies and skullcrushers, db tricep press.

cardio room was empty so i and another bb'er went in and worked on posing routines.

weighed in at 195, up from a post op low of 179. I'm happy!

Brock

Quote Originally Posted by cavemuscle View Post
    For those who don't know who Fuente and I are speaking of, behold!
    there is only 2 ppl whom even are in his league, thats victor and colt. victor hasnt even competed because of no competition, i have heard he may come out to throw down w/ greer. again those 3 are in an entirly different realm than the rest of the wc bb ppl.

takes years of crazytraining to look like victor and greer.
    Bike-on.com rep
    John@bike-on.com
    c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
    sponsored handcycle racer

Quote Originally Posted by fuentejps View Post
    there is only 2 ppl whom even are in his league, thats victor and colt. victor hasnt even competed because of no competition, i have heard he may come out to throw down w/ greer. again those 3 are in an entirly different realm than the rest of the wc bb ppl.

takes years of crazytraining to look like victor and greer.

Thats pretty much what I do! Been back at it for 8 years now!

competed in the late 80's till I sobered up and realized I needed a real job and a future ( that and Chris Dickerson telling me he was getting a contact high from the volka oozing out of my pores during my posedown)

Old hand at the dog and pony show, i just dont talk about it much.

Brock

Damn just noticed in that pic- he did rip his pec!

OOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Banned
    Work hard is the key .....some of us can ...some not ....depends on level of sci and the way our brain ,spine ,attitude do the job.
    Something that is well diagnosed can be cured well."Hail Caesar! Those who are about to die salute you!" - Said by gladiators before they fought. Often cited with "salutamus" ("we . . . salute") in place of "salutant."

yah, i saw him talk about it on a u tube video w/ a guy fro muscular development. he wants to get it fixed. fyi- thats a great hardcore mag. keeps up on good/bad labs as well.
    Bike-on.com rep
    John@bike-on.com
    c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
    sponsored handcycle racer

I competed along with Jason Greer at the 1997 World Wheelchair Games in the Bench Press. I was thankful that we were in different weight classes because he was huge even back then and really powerful. He pushed over 400 Lbs. and got the gold in his weight class and then won the overall a few days later. I remember he hurt his pec in that competition and I had to help him get through the airport. I believe he also competed for the U.S. team in the 2000 Paralympics but did not place in the top three. He must have torn the pec sometime after that.

Damian

not to be a smart ass, but. before i got hurt....i played football,wrestled and played baseball and spent the first 21 years of my life trying to get bigger and stronger......now (maybe just me) i look at the guys all bulked out and ask "how does that guy even wipe his ass" or "how is he flexible enough to transfer in and out of a vehicle and pull the chair in?" i look at the scrawny lean guys that can transfer like nothing and sometimes wish i had the lean genes....