Page 30 of 497 FirstFirst ... 20212223242526272829303132333435363738394080130 ... LastLast

Thread: What workout did you do today?

Im gonna try them out
    Inc C4 since Oct 07

"Fate rarely calls upon us at a moment of our choosing" - Optimus Prime

Quote Originally Posted by Big Tuna View Post
    Im gonna try them out
    its by far the best for gaining strength and size that i have ever done. be sure and watrm up really good b4 lifting. lmk how it goes for you. on a routine like this its even more important to supp protein, it helps the muscle repair and recover thus promoting growth
    Bike-on.com rep
    John@bike-on.com
    c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
    sponsored handcycle racer

I did the 5x5's today on the upper tone (shoulders, chest press & rowing), rickshaw, and cuff weights on my biceps and forearms

Then I did my Saratoga Silver Arm bike for a hour and 20 mins.

I 'm beat!! the heavier weight and less reps was a lot harder but I felt it more afterwards, which is a good thing! Thanks for the great suggestion
    Inc C4 since Oct 07

Arndog. So, exercising the brain, .. is out of the window? One should know 40% of the body’s energy is for training and keeping up the ole brain. To sit on a ski is exercising, but discussing next steps in life isn’t? Heck, I will also buy me a sit ski.

Quote Originally Posted by fuentejps View Post
    its by far the best for gaining strength and size that i have ever done. be sure and watrm up really good b4 lifting. lmk how it goes for you. on a routine like this its even more important to supp protein, it helps the muscle repair and recover thus promoting growth
    Fuente. I dunno if you dint mention it, but please stress proteins again and again and again… Cod fish is good.

Big Tuna - if you did the 5 x 5 the first time, you may not be able to get out of bed tomorrow you will be so sore . Good job !
    I took today off to go for my second introduction to firearm shooting.
    Did long aerobic workouts Mon, Tues, Wed already. 9 hrs of aerobics (sitskiing, snowshoeing, standup nordic).
    Tomorrow, I will hit the nordic sitskiing again. Day 36 for the season and it is still Febuary.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Tuna View Post
    I did the 5x5's today on the upper tone (shoulders, chest press & rowing), rickshaw, and cuff weights on my biceps and forearms

Then I did my Saratoga Silver Arm bike for a hour and 20 mins.

I 'm beat!! the heavier weight and less reps was a lot harder but I felt it more afterwards, which is a good thing! Thanks for the great suggestion
    BE SURE TO STEP THE PROTEIN SUPPS UP. THE 5X5 TEARS THE MUSCLES DOWN FOR MAX GROWTH. RECOVERY IS KEY W/ THIS.

ahh, an hour and 20, great man, im going to like u. your not a slackass. now lets work on getting u out of that pc.

what supps are u taking??
    Last edited by fuentejps; 02-27-2009 at 09:19 AM.
    Bike-on.com rep
    John@bike-on.com
    c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
    sponsored handcycle racer

Nice work guys !

What kind of guns are you practicing with Jon ? I've only shot a gun once, on a range quite a few years ago. It was interesting, but also kinda scary. Some friends of mine are really into it though.

Just got back from a short backpacking trip in the Diablo range .. going to post some critter pics

I felt it the next morning! i slept like a log that night too

as far as supps ... i take cranberry pills, a mens multi from Vitamin Shoppe, and I just started with whey protien powder after my workout

Fuente - Is there anything else I should take?? should i take protien before or after?

I got the go ahead from workers comp to start buying stuff for my GTX - I have been looking @ equip forum and I have my "wish list" of what i want!
    Inc C4 since Oct 07

Diggd in some soup too, didn't sleep well, believe some tricked me and gave me some American coleslaw.