Page 21 of 497 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223242526272829303171121 ... LastLast

Thread: What workout did you do today?

great thread arndog, i dont update daily but i lift heavy m/w/f and cardio everyday.
    today shoulders , back then 50 minutes on stationary hand cycle. when i do shoulders i isolate all 3 heads of the delt doing 5x5 on each head max weight. w/ that said it takes me bout 1hr 15 min to do shoulders and back.
    Bike-on.com rep
    John@bike-on.com
    c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
    sponsored handcycle racer

Nordic Sitski - 3 hours - 21 miles - avg hr. 114 bpm fast conditions

nothing - since Sunday. I have been feeling bad. It's so cold here and it just makes me tired. But I am going to try hard to go to the gym tomorrow.

Back tonight. Not sure if I'll try deads or not, my hip is sore and last week, even after warming up my lumbar was sore and left foot tingly.

But it's such a good strength builder i hate to give it up entirely.

Brock

Back to basics.... 20 mins glut/hip and core strengthening - kneeling using a swiss ball seems to work well. 20 mins stretching.

45km bunch ride (cycling)

Also raced in our state criterium championships a couple of days ago - in my masters age category I beat myself in the sprint for the gold medal (yep, no others in my cat. LOL)

A few push ups and tri's,bi's resistance.
    coolbreeze c6/7

Keep on moving don't stop!

back on track
    strength training - lower body/core on nautalis machines
    - back extensors, abs, hips - adductor/abductor, leg press, leg extension, leg curl
    - 3 sets of 12 on each
    worked on climbing steps with physio
    didn't do any cardio - going to try to do some tomorrow

I have not been checking in here daily but have been to the gym 5 days a week for the last couple of weeks now. Mostly upper body stuff. I want to get back on the handcycle soon.

I've been trying to lose some weight for many reasons, one of which is to try mono-skiing. I'm bulking up some from going to the gym. Gained 4lbs in two weeks.

Glad you are not slacking off My395. What is your plan to lose weight?
    Alex - how well and what happens when you climb stairs. I have to hold on to a bannister and use a lot of upper body. I used to try to work out by doing stairs, but the next day, I had big time leg pain so I backed off. Gravity must be pretty strong here in Nevada

Today -
    45 min stationary bike

Exercise today? Ahh, notting to mention but Ok, took a fistfight I won easily with a couple of Mossad agents illegally over here trying to mess things up like they have done before.