Page 17 of 497 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122232425262767117 ... LastLast

Thread: What workout did you do today?

gym today, chest and tri's and send off the money for my racing chair frame!

whoo hoo!

Brock

Had my first ever experience handcycling today in Central Park through the Achilles Track Club. Now that my cherry has been popped, I'm being told I have to do the NYC Marathon. That's what happens when you don't sleep in and stay home.

50 minutes at the gym today. I plan on going again tomorrow.

Stephanareacode212,
    Congrats on your deflowering as a handcyclist. That must be cool to do in the middle of NYC.
    Devin, didn't you have a beautiful sunny day today? Hadn't heard from you in a while.
    Today
    Taught a 2 hour sitski lesson and then did 30 minutes stand up nordic following Surf Sister's lead with wide skis with climbing skins on for stability. It is a good setup. I think I could handle gradual hills now.

Very cool, Arndog... I love the term 'slowshoe' do you mind if I steal that one? I'm going to work my abduction to the max and then rent some ultralight women's ones. I'm very excited : )
    Today's workout 8 hours onhill sit-ski instructors training course... with 89cm (nearly three feet) new snow in the past 24 hours. can anyone recommend a good powder ski?

S sis - I stole the expression from RHYang , so you can steal it from me. I don't know who he stole it from....
    Get a mid fat or a fat ski. At least 84mm at the waist. Maybe even 104mm at the waist. Get a wood core ski with a lot of metal. Fischer Big Stix 104 for example. Atomic heliboards. Lots of sidecut but the key figure is the width at the waist IMO.

2'40'' nordic sitski - 14.5 miles, 6 mph avg, avg hr 113 bpm

hit the ole motomed again.....lol. 1hour on legs 25min on arms w/ 2 resistance
    Many Blessings,
    Josh

So we can say with confidence, The Lord is my helper, so I will have no fear. What can mere people do to me?" Hebrew13:6

Quote Originally Posted by arndog View Post
    Stephanareacode212,

Devin, didn't you have a beautiful sunny day today? Hadn't heard from you in a while.
    Today
    Taught a 2 hour sitski lesson and then did 30 minutes stand up nordic following Surf Sister's lead with wide skis with climbing skins on for stability. It is a good setup. I think I could handle gradual hills now.

Yeah, nice weather yesterday and today. The handcycle is in storage. I thought it was going to be too cold!

Hit the gym both days and feel better for it.

Greats vids with all ski stuff.

Nice job you all Way to get back on the skis Jon !

I can't remember where 'slowshoes' came from Yes, I need a sign on my back, only it should say 'kick me'

Went riding my mountain bike yesterday - unseasonably warm in the bay area this weekend - just rode out my front door and into the nearby hills, about 18 miles / 1000' gain.

Hiked in Mt. Diablo state park today : 11-12 miles / 3500'.