Thread: What workout did you do today?

Arndog,
    thanx for the reply...I wish the weather was like that in Texas. All we get is extreme weather conditions! I enjoy the post of you and your friends getting out there and etting it done. Not letting anything hold ya'll back. That motivates me to keep on trying to get fit. If ya'll could do it I can to! Keep posting those awesome photos!

I got to go on a two hour ride right from my house - sweet! I'm over winter 100% - Garro.

Handcycling, 9 miles, weights.

2'15 '' nordic sitskiing. We have a great snow pack and the nordic center will be open till this sunday. After that , I have got to wait 8 months to go again. I am going tomorrow too.

not so good, but killed my ass for a long haul car drive for a meeting for sci to be able to do sports. Icelandic volcanos don't care.

2 and a half hour nordic sitski in California sunshine. T shirt weather. Last day the nordic center was open. The snowpack is in spring conditions and we could ski anywhere - It is as good as it gets, outdoors, away from your wheelchair, off trail, freedom to go anywhere. Here is a brief video of Mark Wellman today.

I did an hour and a half of wheelchair rugby at the YMCA on Saturday, first exercise since rehab 5 months ago. I was too sore to move yesterday! Going back this Saturday though, it was an awesome workout.

Garro, when I see your pictures I want to move to AZ. That's amazing.

right on CL. got in 3hrs of singletrack riding yesterday. nice to be in the pines! - Garro.

5 mile hike yesterday. Nice change from all the weight training...