Bike-on.com rep
    John@bike-on.com
    c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
    sponsored handcycle racer

1 hour on the Motomed
    30 minutes walking in parallel bars without braces
    30 minutes lifting weights

Beautiful pics !

Headed up to Lassen Volcanic National Park over the weekend. Something like 11 feet of snow at the SW entrance -

Snowshoed up to ~8800' and snowcamped near the saddle between Eagle and Lassen Peaks -

Got an alpine start the next morning and climbed the southwest slope of Lassen (10457')

It was chilly with a steady wind up on the summit so I didn't stay long .. saw a nice dark ominous cloud atop Shasta to the north.

Woke up with a sore throat on Monday .. been resting since then. Thinking about getting back to the gym tonight, but maybe a nap is more my speed right now ..

No workouts last weekend but I got to play golf in Phoenix. Shot an 89. Not bad...

You guys and the snow pic's are killing me! Although they're beautiful, I HATE winter!!! LOL

1 hour on the SciFit last night.
    Larry
    ------
    Visit - The Wolfe Pit Channel

Quote Originally Posted by arndog View Post
    This place is a half hour car ride from my house. Hey, Steve, come on out and we can kayak Pyramid Lake - you can teach me to fish. There are 2 sports that I never had the patience for since I don't like to sit still and not breath hard - fishing and golf. I know I am missing out with the fishing, so if you could enlighten me that would be great.
    i'd love to! i may be coming through in Sept & i'll have to see what my time scenario looks like. i always wanted to have a go at those Lahontans, the great basin has some stunningly cool trout species from the ancient lake that filled the great basin. i wanna hand-cycle White Peak, too. maybe meet in Mammoth & paddle Convict while Denise rides. get in some hot pools after. i gotta get up to OR as my Mom is likely winding down with cancer & i am gonna hit some of the cascade lakes while i'm up there, maybe Waldo, Diamond & Lemalo. working really hard right now as I'M GOING KAYAKING FOR 2 WEEKS IN BAJA ON THE 24TH!!! & then it's summer workathalon. - F-yeah, y'all. get out there. - Garro.

Quote Originally Posted by WolfeMan View Post
    You guys and the snow pic's are killing me! Although they're beautiful, I HATE winter!!! LOL

me too! 10-12 feet in the yard in places - 200++" on the mountain. gonna be a great year for flowers.........

Great pics! I like snow, but it doesn't like me. I haven't had time to post lately. I put in an hour spinning yesterday and spent an hour weight training today.
    "I do mind, the Dude minds. This will not stand, ya know, this aggression will not stand, man"

The Dude

Great photos RHyang. I can't believe how much snow Lassen gets. The skies of the last 2 photos are beautiful.
    Garro - I'd join you on Convict lake. I think that is a great spot. I have 2 friends here who are very knowledgeable fisherman who could be helpful. Fishing is a 12 month a year passion for them.
    I guess growing up in the snowbelt in Syracuse, NY made me a winter snow fan.
    Today - got up predawn, did a snowshoe crutch hike on the last warm day before winter returns to the Sierra tomorrow. Was having back pain but went to a PT manual therapist who 'fixed' it somehow.

1 hour on the SciFit last night. Got my heart rate up to 162 bpm, but averaged around 150.
    Larry
    ------
    Visit - The Wolfe Pit Channel