Thread: What workout did you do today?

Way to go Emi. You made my day!

still banging the hiit. went back to 2nd week since i missed 2 days last week w/ uti. i love it, it burns, im sore and i just want more. while im doing thjis i backed cardio down to 20min 5 days week, keeping hr round 135. and now im skiing 2-3x's week. and im carb depleting 3 days week to ring myself out from holiday gorging, lol.
    as you know arn downhill skiing burns some major calories especvially if your a type "a" personality, a quad and someone who loves to push it. rock on
    Bike-on.com rep
    John@bike-on.com
    c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
    sponsored handcycle racer

Quote Originally Posted by Emi2 View Post

Also been tracking all my calories- need to lose as much as possible (idealy 60lbs) by August as my 10 year highschool reunion is coming up. Gonna be bad enough going in a wheelchair, never mind a fat girl in a wheelchair.
    so what is your daily caloric intake. how much is protien v carbs

larry, cut your carbs out 3 days or 4 per week, youll be amazed,.
    Bike-on.com rep
    John@bike-on.com

Quote Originally Posted by fuentejps View Post
    so what is your daily caloric intake. how much is protien v carbs

1200-1400/day. Carbs no more then 2 meals/day and 97% complex/whole grain. Really struggle with enough protein, aiming for 60gm minimum but averaging 40.
    Emily, C-8 sensory incomplete mom to a 8 year old and a preschooler. TEN! years post.

you should supp your protein, 40g isnt enough........as i told larry try cutting carbs out a few days per week,.
    Bike-on.com rep
    John@bike-on.com

Emi2... WAY TO GO GIRLFRIEND!

pretty soon you can be back @ rugby!

I have a similar prob like you... just can't seem to eat enough to make the req daily needs:
    my ave: calories 700-900
    fat 10-30
    carb 100-130
    protein...20 @ max

I can't eat a lot of the supplements cuz of allergies... and cuz I'm so busy with work, I don't remember to eat/or is too busy and can't...

Even though I'm at the gym 3 times a week plus 3 - 6hrs of rugby on top of that, I've been gaining weight for the past year... over 35 lbs to date... AHHHHH!

Anyone have any ideas on what I should do?
    Thanks to Emi and her suggestion of Sparkpeople to track my intake, I've been trying to hit the 1000 calories, 30 fat, 150 carb & 20 protein mark... been doing it for 2 month, still gaining weight. Had my thyroid checked and it was normal.

I'm totally out of ideas on what to do.... anyone? Pls?
    "Always look at the bright side of life...."

Spent an hour spinning. HR monitor decided to freak out. I know I was nowhere near 210.
    "I do mind, the Dude minds. This will not stand, ya know, this aggression will not stand, man"

The Dude

Been skiing 4 out of the last 5 days here in Idaho. Got a new mono sitski and am loving it! Since getting off all meds, I'm constantly working muscles that have been dormant and I'm so sore, but it's good. More snow on the way!

Pat

www.gofreewheel.com

Riding and madly PhD writing as the countdown is on (arrggghhh) ... and a bit of gym here and there. Feeling pretty smashed at the moment and having some pain issues, national championships are in less than two weeks so hoping the taper freshens me up - mind as well as the body.

Keep up the good work everyone and make sure you enjoy what exercise and workouts you choose to do - thats what keeps you doing it.

1 hour on the Vitaglide last night, actually got tired.....
    Larry
    ------
    Visit - The Wolfe Pit Channel