Thread: What workout did you do today?

1 Hour on the Vitaglide last night, my most vigorous effort yet! You guys are gonna get me thin and good looking again! Well that's a stretch, but I'll be thin! LOL
    Larry
    ------
    Visit - The Wolfe Pit Channel

1 hour today on the Vitaglide, kinda tired..........I think I need to take a day off, but love it too much to take a break!
    Larry
    ------

1 hr. spinning indoors with some serious sprints every 5 minutes. I need to get my diet under control. I'm just not dropping this bellyfat.
    "I do mind, the Dude minds. This will not stand, ya know, this aggression will not stand, man"

The Dude

24 hrs picking ice for hided food, with a broken finger.

2+ hrs on the one off - one big climb, rollers, big downhill. tired after the last big ride but i blew out the cobwebs & it felt good.

Spent an hour spinning. Not so great session. I'm thinking I need a few days off.
    "I do mind, the Dude minds. This will not stand, ya know, this aggression will not stand, man"

The Dude

Nice work everyone. Wow, I hadn't seen a recent pic of Mark Wellman before !

Went ice climbing last week in June Lake, first time this season. Managed to stab my left calf with a crampon point while setting up a toprope Kept climbing for a few hours, and actually got my first ice lead in since the injury .. sort of. I placed ice screws on toprope, then pulled the rope and led it like I was sport climbing

Went to the ER afterwards -- they cleaned it out, gave me a tetanus booster and antibiotics. After a couple of days got the go-ahead from my local doc to resume physical activity, so I've been hiking and gym climbing. Hoping to get out for a bike ride this afternoon. I just have to keep changing the dressing until the puncture wound starts to scab up.

1 hour Vitaglide
    Larry
    ------

This is how I start out my back work out.

Back warm up, I couldn't even do 1 with chair 3 months ago.

getting on a H.S. ISO Lat Pulldown

GLASS GRIP H.S. ISO Lat Pull Downs Set 1 with 85lbs. per side. (93lbs per side counting arm weight).
    I'm a WNBF Pro Wheelchair Bodybuilder with national sponsors. Any questions feel free to ask.

Rich - those are great videos. Thanks for posting that.
    I have had 4 great days. Today - nordic sitskied with Wellman, we did 19 miles . Day before - did a 4 hour sitski - 20 miles.
    Day before that - crutch snowshoed up Castle Peak on the east side. I thought about you Rhyang.
    Day before that - another long crutch snowshoe on Red Mountain which is just East of Castle Peak. It overlooks Euer Valley. I am testing these new sport crutches with interchangeable tips including a giant pie plate for snowshoeing.