Thread: What workout did you do today?

Quote Originally Posted by fuentejps View Post
    agreed, i shoul;d have clarified. w/ that said i think he wants to get to 200. i would like to see him hit at leat 180 grams per 200lb.
    I weigh 265lbs now and my ultimate goal is to get back down to 175-180lbs. So this means I should be shooting for 175-180 grams of protein per day, correct?

BTW, 1 hour on the Vitaglide today. Probably gonna start on the SciFit Pro2 on Monday.
    Larry
    ------
    Visit - The Wolfe Pit Channel

today, i clicked around the internet, clicked on the remote during the day, and poured a little concrete around my shower drain, i great goof off day
    We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions.
    Ronald Reagan

2 hour Nordic Sitski - 13 miles. Super fast track since it rained and then froze last night. Good stuff. Love the Sierra.

Quote Originally Posted by WolfeMan View Post
    I weigh 265lbs now and my ultimate goal is to get back down to 175-180lbs. So this means I should be shooting for 175-180 grams of protein per day, correct?

BTW, 1 hour on the Vitaglide today. Probably gonna start on the SciFit Pro2 on Monday.
    correct. a good shake willgive 40grams. get 1/2 w/ 2 shakes then the rest in your food
    Bike-on.com rep
    John@bike-on.com
    c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
    sponsored handcycle racer

Quote Originally Posted by fuentejps View Post
    correct. a good shake willgive 40grams. get 1/2 w/ 2 shakes then the rest in your food
    Okay! Shakes it is! Thanks John!
    Larry
    ------

Quote Originally Posted by WolfeMan View Post
    Okay! Shakes it is!
    not disagreeing with anyone but i just exercise in the woods & eat what i fancy. works for me - i run ~ 185-ish but that includes a bunch of metal parts, too........ off to Sedona - ride report when i get back! Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by steve garro View Post
    not disagreeing with anyone but i just exercise in the woods & eat what i fancy. works for me - i run ~ 185-ish but that includes a bunch of metal parts, too........ off to Sedona - ride report when i get back! Steve.
    That does it, I'm going mountain biking in the woods!! Nice arms 'Popeye'!

Now I feel inadequate.........I did the Vitaglide for an hour today........
    Larry
    ------

2.5 hour of nordic sitskiing with the pleasure of company of my 18 y/o son who skate skis one day a year with his old man.
    Garro - great forearm muscle - sick !
    I can see we are going to have to have a pose down later.
    Good work Larry. Keep it going.

Handcycling, crutch walking, nordic sitskiing. No weight lifting, haven't worked out indoors in 8 months. I am pushing 54 years old

yeah, Arndog! interesting to see the different muscles used - i'm guessing sit-skiing must target bicep & deltoids! the one-off has allot of "pulling" on the bottom of the stroke, pushing over the top makes you shoulders hurt = forearms + triceps. - anyhoo - i went big yesterday & boy am i feeling it! totally trashed. rode 'till cramping & emotional......... 5hrs on the one-off on trails like this one - up&down&up&down&up - ledges, washes, slickrock. no rest spots. i rode really well.