Thread: What workout did you do today?

Monster leg workout, really cooked em Monday with squats, supported hacks, extensions, ham curls.

Shook things up yesterday with Biceps first, then shoulders. tonight is low impact cardio and abs.

1.5 hours on the SciFit last night.....woke up this morning morning sore and couldn't walk! Wait......I couldn't before, so no harm no foul! LOL
    Larry
    ------
    Visit - The Wolfe Pit Channel

Off to the Australian Alps for the weekend for some training rides. Long days in the saddle with good friends - I'm not great at going up the big hills but for some stupid reason I still enjoy it. This is my 'favourite' in a painful sort of way (we start at the right and do an out and back so that lovely little hill is half way through a 120km ride).

Attachment 34396
    Last edited by live2ride; 03-04-2010 at 06:23 AM.

Wow, looks like a great ride. Nice work all. I mentioned this thread to a friend who is a physical therapist and she loves the idea

After getting back from Lassen in mid-Feb I got sick for a week and then felt funky for another week. So getting up to Tahoe with Arndog and his friend was just what I needed.

Heading up through the trees

Coming up the west shoulder of Castle Peak

On the ridge

On top of Basin Peak (wind is blasting)

Rough overview of our route

I had a blast. Thanks again for all the advice and wisdom too.

Yesterday I went ice climbing in Lee Vining Canyon and led my first WI3 there since 2007 (the season before my accident) -

Smile

joined a gym yesterday that has a pool. should be interesting & fun. one thing i am doing different this time is taking measurements and weight before i joined. my Army friend is providing the size 12's to boot me to going everyday, lol. He lives in VA and is pretty slick, he is asking for a picture everyday to prove i went. LOL This just might work!
    “If everybody's thinking alike, somebody isn't thinking.” Gen. Patton

1.5 hours on the SciFit Wednesday and Thursday, not sure what's on the agenda today........
    Larry
    ------

insane back training last night. standing barbell rows (i have one of the guys hold my shoulders to steady me) seated rows lat pulldowns from two angles, and a form of pullover so mean i can't describe it.
    tonight cardio and abs and a bit of tanning.

B

30 mins with biokineticist followed by 45 mins wrist weights and dumbbells, shoulders mostly.
    _____oOo_____
    Phil C6
    "If you can't explain it to me in less than 10 seconds, it's probably not worth knowing anyway..." - Calvin

did my first push today in my rugby chair, did 10km in 1hour and 30 did pretty good than i though i would do. im hooked. now looking around for a race chair for a more efficient push. love it!
    The best way to predict the future is to invent it.

Another hour and a half on the SciFit yesterday.
    Larry
    ------