Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How many wheelsets are available for wc?

Quote Originally Posted by Erick [RB] View Post
    The weight of the Dino wheel is 1.8 pnds ea less handrings tubes/tires. You virtually will not feel any differance in weight if you were to hold a LX in one hand and a Dino in the other.
    I'm opting for the Dino's because it seems like tubular aluminum would be faster than flexible fiber. (Much like an inflated tire is faster than a tire low an pressure.) Will the spokes be interchangeable to different colors?

Quote Originally Posted by sam10685 View Post
    I'm opting for the Dino's because it seems like tubular aluminum would be faster than flexible fiber. (Much like an inflated tire is faster than a tire low an pressure.) Will the spokes be interchangeable to different colors?

Yes you are correct..the Dino's will be much more reponsive and faster rolling. Yes the spokes are interchangeable. Here are some pictures of the spoke color options.

Yes you are correct..the Dino's will be much more reponsive and faster rolling. Yes the spokes are interchangeable. Here are some pictures of the spoke color options.
    How much will spoke replacements cost?

Quote Originally Posted by stephen212 View Post
    How much will spoke replacements cost?

Depending on who you purchase them from probably between $8.00 and $12.00 ea .

Will there be different bearing spacing options or is 1.87" all? I'm going to have a quickie gtx and quickies are usually 2.3". Although I don't know if the gtx will be that.

Will there be different bearing spacing options or is 1.87" all? I'm going to have a quickie gtx and quickies are usually 2.3". Although I don't know if the gtx will be that.

Are you refering to the wheel hub bearing spacing or axle reciever legnth of the Quickie GTX FOR 2.3 "? Currently 1.87" is the only bearing spacing width available for the Dino [same as Spinergy LX] . You would have no problem putting the Dino's on that chair just a matter of axle adjustment.

Excellent...! Will make my wheel base narrower.

I was just looking at the picture of the wheels again... They look pretty excellent... Found out my chair is supposed to be in before dec 4th. Atleast that's the day I go back to the fitting place to make sure it needs no more adjusting so it better be in by then. Hopefully around thanksgiving? Do you know when these will be available?

I was just looking at the picture of the wheels again... They look pretty excellent... Found out my chair is supposed to be in before dec 4th. Atleast that's the day I go back to the fitting place to make sure it needs no more adjusting so it better be in by then. Hopefully around thanksgiving? Do you know when these will be available?
    They will be releasing this month [Nov.] so they should be available through dealers around the same time you recieve your chair.