Thread: Disneyland's 'Jack Sparrow' Actors Fired

Disneyland's 'Jack Sparrow' Actors Fired

ANAHEIM -- Disneyland management has fired the four actors who played pirate Jack Sparrow because officials were worried about young female park-goers flashing the swashbuckling actors late at night, according to one former cast member.

"They lost control when they saw Jack Sparrow," said former pirate Brandon Pinto, who left the role after a dispute with management a year ago. "This is a sexy, rock-star pirate."

The pirate actors said they were told they were no longer needed at about the same time that additional fairies were added to the park's cast, presumably to promote Disney's new movie "Tinkerbell."
    Click here for the rest
    C-5/6, 7-9-2000
    Scottsdale, AZ

Make the best out of today because yesterday is gone and tomorrow may never come. Nobody knows that better than those of us that have almost died from spinal cord injury.

Well hell I know what Johnny Depp looks like as jack sparrow, I wanna see what the other 4 Jack's look like.

u get anything back rybread?--any movement. i would love to be back in az. i am always freezing since my changing