Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: *** Alert: Downtime tomorrow starting at about 05:30am EST ***

Quote Originally Posted by Sue Pendleton View Post
    Steven, is it just me or is there a problem when doing quoted replies? A click on 'submit' and it goes and then a blank page appears with 'done' down in the left corner. Wait, wait, wait...hit refresh and then get a click retry, click on retry and get a 'this is a duplicate and will be redirected to that post'. Then I am back to my one time quoted reply. If I use 'quick reply' no problems or delay at all.
    It just happened to me on a regular post.
    Dave
    C5/C6 complete
    http://www.davegrotzinger.com
    http://www.daves-webdesign.com

"I knew all the rules but the rules did not know me guaranteed..." - Eddie Vedder

Quote Originally Posted by dgrotz View Post
    It just happened to me on a regular post.
    Argh. I'm trying to diagnose it. To get support from the Wiki developer, I'll probably have to upgrade vBulletin to 3.7.4. I'll do that (probably 10-15 minutes) tomorrow morning.

Please just tolerate it for now.

Thanks.
    ...it's worse than we thought. it turns out the people at the white house are not secret muslims, they're nerds.

Quote Originally Posted by Steven Edwards View Post
    Argh. I'm trying to diagnose it. To get support from the Wiki developer, I'll probably have to upgrade vBulletin to 3.7.4. I'll do that (probably 10-15 minutes) tomorrow morning.

Please just tolerate it for now.

Thanks.
    It's no problem, I know how frustrating this stuff can be, thanks for all the work you do to keep this site going.
    Dave
    C5/C6 complete
    http://www.davegrotzinger.com
    http://www.daves-webdesign.com

"I knew all the rules but the rules did not know me guaranteed..." - Eddie Vedder

Same here. No sweat.
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow."

Disclaimer: Answers, suggestions, and/or comments do not constitute medical advice expressed or implied and are based solely on my experiences as a SCI patient. Please consult your attending physician for medical advise and treatment. In the event of a medical emergency please call 911.

Yeah, I got the blank page and "done" last night after a post. (I have had it a few times before).
    I opened another window for CareCure the first time it happened, so I saw that the post had gone through ok, despite the blank page.

ETA: I just got the blank page after posting this, lol.

If you get a blank page after reading this, let me know.
    ...it's worse than we thought. it turns out the people at the white house are not secret muslims, they're nerds.

Quote Originally Posted by Steven Edwards View Post
    If you get a blank page after reading this, let me know.
    Ouch. I got it after posting this.

Quote Originally Posted by keps View Post
    Yeah, I got the blank page and "done" last night after a post. (I have had it a few times before).
    I opened another window for CareCure the first time it happened, so I saw that the post had gone through ok, despite the blank page.

ETA: I just got the blank page after posting this, lol.

Moi aussi ......

Obie
    ~ Be the change you wish to see in the world ~ Mahatma Gandi

" calling all Angels ...... calling all Angels ....walk me through this one .. don't leave me alone .... calling all Angels .... calling all Angels .... we're tryin' and we're hopin' cause we're not sure how ....... this .... goes ..."
    Jane Siberry

The wiki will be a fresh start!
    There will be lots of work for us to do once it gets going....