Thread: Yamanaka

Yamanaka

In real life I personally believe that for example SCI cures do not come along automatic. I believe in the old saying; - if you want something then build such brick by brick and produce! Enough said to complaining lazy butt clowns. On SCI rehab I could have shown lots of good stuff as of today, but lazy clowns would surely degenerate such discussions, as well - hence I will not inform about such good things, but lots of good things are happening.

– I will simply forward to anybody to listen to Yamanaka’s speech on the link below. Not for the IPScells Nobel prize solely, but more for his drive, his focus and goal, - to help humans. The same drive btw dr. Young and a handful of other scientists have.

Listen to the link on Yamanaka’s lecture on his take on views on good deeds.

Btw Yamanaka also has good humor, which statues bright brains.

Cheers.

http://www.nobelprize.org/mediaplayer/index.php?id=1866

Tusen takk dr. Yamanaka.

Btw SCI Yamanaka mentioned 3 times, let alone the ppt presentations on motoneuron diseases like ALS. Also he says thank you to all doctors before him, but also more important thank you to his students, and family, like he said, “without such dedicated ppl he could not have done any.” Hehe on the ppt on “immoral” ES-cells :-D
    Last edited by Leif; 12-19-2012 at 12:44 AM.

Thanks for bringing this up Leif. He has quite a drive and determination. I plan to try to contact him in the new year. I have had terrible success in trying to talk to scientists in Japan, but i am determined to get his attention. Other scientists never answer back except for one woman scientist who wrote back to me as 'Dear Dr. Tesolat'. When I wrote back saying that I wasn't a doctor the lines of communication ended abruptly. When I called her lab I was told that she was on a business trip, date of return unknown.
    Anyhow, I think that I have not been relenting enough in my work in Japan, and that along with quitting smoking is my new year's resolution.
    Once again, thanks Leif.
    Dennis Tesolat
    www.StemCellsandAtomBombs.blogspot.com

"Change does not roll in on the wheels of inevitability, but comes through continuous struggle. And so we must straighten our backs and work for our freedom."
    Martin Luther King

Yamanaka seams to have what it takes so to contact him is a good idea. He also wants to start clinical trials, and is currently focusing on retina diseases, and the reason for that is that this seams to be the easiest to jumpstart with these cell-systems, but as one can hear he is also interested in other injuries and diseases, for example spinal cord injuries which are mentioned several times in the speech. Norwegian scientists have been to Kyoto since iPS cell research is carried out over here as well. I think it could be smart to contact Yamanaka and he will also know that you can help him since he also addressed funding for research in his speech, and then maybe he can get some help as for this too. Good idea and good luck, Dennis.