Page 42 of 44 FirstFirst ... 32333435363738394041424344 LastLast

Thread: 1,000,000 signatures for spinal cord injury

UPDATE on petition:

It is due to expire in mid-December 2011 but can be extended by a further year. The petition has already been running for 3 years and still we haven't even reached the 10,000 signature mark despite everyone's efforts.
    It would seem to have run its course so I think it is probably time to close the petition.

To all those who have taken part in this thread, and in particular to those who were in on it at the very beginning, what would you like to happen? Close the petition or extend it for a further year?

Quote Originally Posted by carbar View Post
    UPDATE on petition:

It is due to expire in mid-December 2011 but can be extended by a further year. The petition has already been running for 3 years and still we haven't even reached the 10,000 signature mark despite everyone's efforts.
    It would seem to have run its course so I think it is probably time to close the petition.

To all those who have taken part in this thread, and in particular to those who were in on it at the very beginning, what would you like to happen? Close the petition or extend it for a further year?
    On balance, I would think that the petition has peaked out; probably the best thing would be to close this.
    2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by carbar View Post
    UPDATE on petition:

--------------------------------------------

Is it costing to keep going

Does it take much up keep

I'm just thinking we need all awareness we can get
    http://justadollarplease.org/

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member

"You kids and your cures, why back when I was injured they gave us a wheelchair and that's the way it was and we liked it!" Grumpy Old Man

.."i used to be able to goof around so much because i knew Superman had my back. now all i've got is his example -- and that's gonna have to be enough."

To answer your question Leo, there are no costs involved with the Care2 petition site (which hosts our petition) but I am not sure who took out the domain name www.endparalysis.com which was set up as the direct link into the petition page, nor do I know when that comes up for renewal.

Gave it a push and a few latin colleges have signed.

Quote Originally Posted by KIM View Post
    Gave it a push and a few latin colleges have signed.
    Your push is getting results from Spain and South America. If others give it a similar push perhaps we can really get the petition back into gear.

Does anyone else have an opinion on whether to renew the petition this December or let it go?

I am a new member just recently injured this year in August on a dirtbike. Where do I sign?!!!!

Wherever it is

Sign right above me!
    Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans. -- John Lennon

Perhaps we can get to 10000 by the end of 2011.