Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Medical Evidence for VA Claims

I've been going through my service records and have noticed alot of stuff missing that should be there. Such as visits to sick bay due to falls off of birds, a report to my command concerning a incident that was reported up the chain of command and to sick bay. How do I find those missing records and get my records corrected. I do not know if that will play a part in getting some of my issues claimed as service connected
    I miss my birds and being able to run! Syrinx's at T2-T6 and T9-T10 prominence of CC at T7-8 DDD at T6-7,T7-7 and T8-9, fusion at C5,6,7, in other words totally screwed up lol

Your PVA (or other Veterans' organization) National Service Officer can help you find resources like this. Unfortunately DoD medical records are notoriously incomplete, and many times have been lost (they only went electronic, and even then, only partially, in the last couple of years).

Are you in touch with anyone you served with who could do an affidavit testifying to what they know/remember about any injuries or visits to sick bay you had? Sometimes it comes down to this due to total lack of official records.

Again, if your current NSO is not helping with this, you may want to consider changing your NSO agent for helping you with your eligiblity issues to the one from the PVA. Most of them are VERY aggressive in helping their members get such documentation.

(KLD)

I think i am going to look into PVA tomorrow. My VSO is not and has not helped with jack shit yet. I am sick and tired of it. Only one that i'm in contact with who i served with is my old Chief, I'll talk to her to tomorrow. I was afraid of the incomplete records issue would be hard to over come
    Thank you
    I miss my birds and being able to run! Syrinx's at T2-T6 and T9-T10 prominence of CC at T7-8 DDD at T6-7,T7-7 and T8-9, fusion at C5,6,7, in other words totally screwed up lol

Here you go:

PVA National Service Office

Des Moines VA Regional Office

210 Walnut Street , Suite 563
    Des Moines, IA 50309
    515-323-7544

(KLD)

Thank you so much! They will be called in the morning!