Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone know which Stem Cell Clinic works?

Quote Originally Posted by Fubar View Post
    I was saying that there must be one, not that I know one. If I did...well I'd be going.

What about all of the positive results I've hearing about? I have a friend who went to China for Stem Cells. He went as a T8 and came back a T10. He had no control of his stomach muscles and shortly after the injection he complained to his doctor about stomach pain.
    hi fubar,

the main question i would ask your friend is, was he doing the intence physicall theray before the treatment.

my guess is you could talk to someone who did scistep or project walk and find folks who improved 2 levels.

i now know how big of a step doing this overseas thing is, u must be at pt before and after and it must be a commitment that you will do nothing else but work out.

for every sucess story your more than likley not hearing of the 3 that got nothing

it's not easy saying u screwed up

it's vegas odds my friend and i don't know the line
    Last edited by Leo; 12-01-2008 at 01:05 PM. Reason: correction
    http://justadollarplease.org/

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member

"You kids and your cures, why back when I was injured they gave us a wheelchair and that's the way it was and we liked it!" Grumpy Old Man

.."i used to be able to goof around so much because i knew Superman had my back. now all i've got is his example -- and that's gonna have to be enough."

Quote Originally Posted by Leo View Post
    hi fubar,

the main question i would ask your friend is, was he doing the intence physicall theray before the treatment.

my guess is you could talk to someone who did scistep or project walk and find folks who improved 2 levels.

i now know how big of a step doing this overseas thing is, u must be at pt before and after and it must be a commitment that you will do nothing else but work out.

for every sucess story your more than likley not hearing of the 3 that got nothing.
    it's not easy saying u screwed up

it's vegas odds my friend and i don't know the line

Do you know anyone that got nothing? I'm just curious, I work out 4 times a week, I stand with braces 3-4 times a week, and if my pain is lower I could do so much more in physio. I have chronic nerve pain and if I work out too hard it really acts up. I'm still not sure I would go through it if there are more people who get nothing from stem Cells compared to those who improve.

Do you know anyone that got nothing? I'm just curious,

Yes, a few, this was with the oeg, and yet i know of a couple who did amazingly well as for return.

one who got nothing went with hopes of solving the pain problem with no luck.

this was first time i met someone with the pain problem...yikes

i think i'd take my c4/5 level over being a para with that.

another person was incomplete with total sensation but got nothing.

you maybe talking of bieke group

we had a member with brown sequard syndrome, walking quad i think and as i understand it he got nothing, anyone correct me if i'm wrong.

i have seen a couple others post no luck but cannot recall.

like i've said before if some thing was working we'd be having reports and there are still many going who have been advised not to. if they got return they'd certainly come back and rub our nose in it.

it's not real hard for these centers to collect data and if they were so confident they would, instead of saying hey look at so and so
    http://justadollarplease.org/

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member

"You kids and your cures, why back when I was injured they gave us a wheelchair and that's the way it was and we liked it!" Grumpy Old Man

.."i used to be able to goof around so much because i knew Superman had my back. now all i've got is his example -- and that's gonna have to be enough."