Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone know which Stem Cell Clinic works?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Anyone know which Stem Cell Clinic works?

I'm interested in getting Stem Cell Therapy but I'm lost in the internet with the wealth of information. I don't know which clinic is telling the truth. Which testimonials are telling the truth? Thanks for your help.

There has to be at least one clinic that has positive results?

None to my knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by Fubar View Post
    There has to be at least one clinic that has positive results?
    can you tell us the name

If you were a rat you might have some choices right now, but us humans have to wait a little longer! But maybe not as long as we fear.

None of the stem cell clinics are offering clinically proven or FDA approved treatments for SCI.

Quote Originally Posted by skeaman View Post
    can you tell us the name
    I was saying that there must be one, not that I know one. If I did...well I'd be going.

What about all of the positive results I've hearing about? I have a friend who went to China for Stem Cells. He went as a T8 and came back a T10. He had no control of his stomach muscles and shortly after the injection he complained to his doctor about stomach pain.

I was saying that there must be one, not that I know one. If I did...well I'd be going.

What about all of the positive results I've hearing about? I have a friend who went to China for Stem Cells. He went as a T8 and came back a T10. He had no control of his stomach muscles and shortly after the injection he complained to his doctor about stomach pain.
    hi fubar,

the main question i would ask your friend is, was he doing the intence physicall theray before the treatment.

my guess is you could talk to someone who did scistep or project walk and find folks who improved 2 levels.

i now know how big of a step doing this overseas thing is, u must be at pt before and after and it must be a commitment that you will do nothing else but work out.

for every sucess story your more than likley not hearing of the 3 that got nothing

it's not easy saying u screwed up

it's vegas odds my friend and i don't know the line
    Last edited by Leo; 12-01-2008 at 01:05 PM. Reason: correction
    http://justadollarplease.org/

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member

"You kids and your cures, why back when I was injured they gave us a wheelchair and that's the way it was and we liked it!" Grumpy Old Man

.."i used to be able to goof around so much because i knew Superman had my back. now all i've got is his example -- and that's gonna have to be enough."

Quote Originally Posted by Leo View Post
    hi fubar,

the main question i would ask your friend is, was he doing the intence physicall theray before the treatment.

my guess is you could talk to someone who did scistep or project walk and find folks who improved 2 levels.

i now know how big of a step doing this overseas thing is, u must be at pt before and after and it must be a commitment that you will do nothing else but work out.

for every sucess story your more than likley not hearing of the 3 that got nothing.
    it's not easy saying u screwed up

it's vegas odds my friend and i don't know the line

Do you know anyone that got nothing? I'm just curious, I work out 4 times a week, I stand with braces 3-4 times a week, and if my pain is lower I could do so much more in physio. I have chronic nerve pain and if I work out too hard it really acts up. I'm still not sure I would go through it if there are more people who get nothing from stem Cells compared to those who improve.

I'm interested in getting Stem Cell Therapy but I'm lost in the internet with the wealth of information. I don't know which clinic is telling the truth. Which testimonials are telling the truth? Thanks for your help.

Hi Fubar, maybe this article will help you with their results.

Stem cell treatment of Spinal Cord Injuries
    Spinal Cord Injuries

A spinal cord injury usually begins with a sudden, traumatic blow to the spine that fractures or dislocates vertebrae. The damage begins at the moment of injury when displaced bone fragments, disc material, or ligaments bruise or tear into spinal cord tissue.

Most injuries to the spinal cord don't completely sever it. Instead, an injury is more likely to cause fractures and compression of the vertebrae, which then crush and destroy the axons, extensions of nerve cells that carry signals up and down the spinal cord between the brain and the rest of the body. An injury to the spinal cord can damage a few, many, or almost all of these axons. Some injuries will allow almost complete recovery, others will result in complete paralysis.

The Xcell-Center Spinal Cord Injury treatment
    more...

http://www.xcell-center.com/treatmen...FQKNxwod2AF0dA