Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Roll Models

i think thats real brave of them for doing that.....I was thinking about going to my old highschool to do a speech on drug awareness since thats ultimately the reason why im in the chair now. I figure maybe since the teachers and "D.A.R.E" program as its reffered to at our community highschool obviously isnt sinking into today's youth, maybe a real life victim of drugs whos only 20 years old and just graduated from the school talking about it will sink in, and not to brag, but i was really popular at my school and im sure although everyone there knows exactly what happened to me maybe me coming in and telling my story will maybe raise some awareness in the youth of my community. I made a big mistake and now i wnat to try to use my experiance to inlighten people so that no one else has to go through what i did.
    T6/T7 Incomplete Since June 7th 2008
    Walking part-time with KAFOs & Walker
    *Never Quit Pushing*

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endID=20290962

Quote Originally Posted by Kimmel21 View Post
    i think thats real brave of them for doing that.....I was thinking about going to my old highschool to do a speech on drug awareness since thats ultimately the reason why im in the chair now. I figure maybe since the teachers and "D.A.R.E" program as its reffered to at our community highschool obviously isnt sinking into today's youth, maybe a real life victim of drugs whos only 20 years old and just graduated from the school talking about it will sink in, and not to brag, but i was really popular at my school and im sure although everyone there knows exactly what happened to me maybe me coming in and telling my story will maybe raise some awareness in the youth of my community. I made a big mistake and now i wnat to try to use my experiance to inlighten people so that no one else has to go through what i did.
    You've got a unique opportunity. You may save a life or two

Where can I sign up ???
    God is good

I love this website too:

http://lenmac.tripod.com/rollmodels.html

The ballet dancing picture is intriguing.
    I have a hard time deciphering the fine line between boredom and
    hunger.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivyella View Post
    I love this website too:

http://lenmac.tripod.com/rollmodels.html

The ballet dancing picture is intriguing.
    Thanks for the post! Some fascinating people.