Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: just got put on miami projects research list

just got put on miami projects research list

Got a call yesterday from Miami projects researchers, am on their list for testing, anyone else on it? What should I expect?
    "Would you rather reduce deficits and interest rates by raising revenue from those who are not now paying their fair share, or would you rather accept larger budget deficits, higher interest rates, and higher unemployment? And I think I know your answer." Ronald Reagan"

Reeeaaaaaalllyy,,,,,,,,,, I just got some mail from them, hmmmmmmmmmmmm,,,,,,,,,, perhaps I'll open it now.

Nahhh, just what they are doing, and what is going on in the coming year, no invites yet.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by trekker6 View Post
    Got a call yesterday from Miami projects researchers, am on their list for testing, anyone else on it? What should I expect?
    I suspect your answer lies in whatever you volunteered for in the first place. Do you recollect signing off on a living organ donation agreement?

Mmmm MP has many researches, which one exactly are we talking about?

I took about 7 of them this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Tim C. View Post
    I suspect your answer lies in whatever you volunteered for in the first place. Do you recollect signing off on a living organ donation agreement?
    Congrats Trek. May the research be fruitful and beneficial for you.

LOL, That was a good one Tim.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Madsen View Post
    Congrats Trek. May the research be fruitful and beneficial for you.

LOL, That was a good one Tim.
    Thanks Patrick, I sure don't have many left in me.

The Miami Project is very good. I have been there several times. Never as a patient though or research subject shall we say since they don't do treatment per se. I have reviewed almost all of their studies in the last 4 years for personal knowledge and professional input. They are top notch and very good people to work with. From what I head the staff is very friendly, and guides you through the entire process start to finish. Remembering some of the studies could be hours or some over a period of days and/or weeks of different appointments. They have so much going on there it is hard to give you an idea unless we know what clinical research project you are going for.....
    Disclaimer: Answers, suggestions, and/or comments do not constitute medical advice expressed or implied. Please consult your attending physician for medical advise and treatment. In the event of a medical emergency please call 911.

I'm not sure which research project, I'm just on a list, I guess when they have one that I can meet the criteria I'll be notified.
    "Would you rather reduce deficits and interest rates by raising revenue from those who are not now paying their fair share, or would you rather accept larger budget deficits, higher interest rates, and higher unemployment? And I think I know your answer." Ronald Reagan"

Quote Originally Posted by Tim C. View Post
    I offered my brain, they declined!