Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Women Only Forum

Quote Originally Posted by rdf View Post
    WT, it isn't about exclusion. It's about the intimacy of the issues unique to women, and the freedom to learn from one another. Many people with sci are shy and don't post, but this will allow those women who are reticent to commiserate with others to the benefit of all concerned. They need such a forum because imo sci is much more difficult for women due to their biological structures (aka their plumbin )

I see no problem with this forum, I think it's a good idea.
    I'd like to clone you too rdf? Thanks for understanding!

KLD ..... new members need to request admission (to keep people from just joining and listing female, and automatically being added.) I think Wise sais they need to post a few times too.
    T7-8 since Feb 2005

hi, i'm not new to the forum but forgot about the forum for years! i think i joined 4 or 5 years ago but don't even remember if i've ever posted. i can't see the forum for women (i'm a woman--visit my myspace :-) ) and am requesting admission. i will poke around the board this afternoon and post a few times as well. is there anywhere for new(ish) people to post intros and such?

Quote Originally Posted by mobaby View Post
    hi, i'm not new to the forum but forgot about the forum for years! i think i joined 4 or 5 years ago but don't even remember if i've ever posted. i can't see the forum for women (i'm a woman--visit my myspace :-) ) and am requesting admission. i will poke around the board this afternoon and post a few times as well. is there anywhere for new(ish) people to post intros and such?
    Welcome to CC You can introduce yourself in the Life forum.

Can I have access to The Women Only forum? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by dmm View Post
    Can I have access to The Women Only forum? Thanks!
    Welcome ..... and done!

Obieone
    ~ Be the change you wish to see in the world ~ Mahatma Gandi

" calling all Angels ...... calling all Angels ....walk me through this one .. don't leave me alone .... calling all Angels .... calling all Angels .... we're tryin' and we're hopin' cause we're not sure how ....... this .... goes ..."
    Jane Siberry

i think i applied correctly for it, but i'm not sure. is it the mobile women forum, or something different b/c thats the only one i see. thenks for the help! i'm a girl...i'm pretty sure!! j/k

Quote Originally Posted by marielea View Post
    i think i applied correctly for it, but i'm not sure. is it the mobile women forum, or something different b/c thats the only one i see. thenks for the help! i'm a girl...i'm pretty sure!! j/k
    Are you in yet Marielea?
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow."

Disclaimer: Answers, suggestions, and/or comments do not constitute medical advice expressed or implied and are based solely on my experiences as a SCI patient. Please consult your attending physician for medical advise and treatment. In the event of a medical emergency please call 911.

Check your pm's Marielea ..... u r in !

Obie
    ~ Be the change you wish to see in the world ~ Mahatma Gandi

" calling all Angels ...... calling all Angels ....walk me through this one .. don't leave me alone .... calling all Angels .... calling all Angels .... we're tryin' and we're hopin' cause we're not sure how ....... this .... goes ..."
    Jane Siberry

Hi

I don't think I have access to whatever you are talking about -- I see a Womens area but it only has about 20 threads.
    L1,2 Para since 9-12-99
    ~*~*~Priscilla~*~*~
    Mommy to William (2004) Lucas (2008) Nathan (2011)
    The Wheelchair Mommy Blog