Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 141

Thread: Women Only Forum

  1. #31
    If you had just limited yourselves to reading and not making adolescent and rude comments, we would not need this forum, but we do.

    (KLD)

  2. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by SCI-Nurse View Post
    If you had just limited yourselves to reading and not making adolescent and rude comments, we would not need this forum, but we do.

    (KLD)
    ...so true...
    "The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off." -Gloria Steinem

  3. #33
    Senior Member keps's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    5,355
    Quote Originally Posted by carbar View Post
    Yes, you see I'm a lady. I do lots of lady things, like lady reading, lady laughing and lady relaxing. And I eat like a lady. That's because I am a lady (gentling brushing the lady hair from my lady face).
    Roflmao!
    ...hopefully you don't have any ladies' testi-clay.

    Quote Originally Posted by Timaru View Post
    You wouldn't say that if you knew the "lady" she was mimicking!

    What darlings, eh? Fresh from les ballets, by the looks.

  4. #34
    Well I'm a Lesbian...... can I join?

  5. #35
    Senior Member Van Quad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Vancouver, BC, Canada
    Posts
    5,558
    Quote Originally Posted by SCI-Nurse View Post
    If you had just limited yourselves to reading and not making adolescent and rude comments, we would not need this forum, but we do.

    (KLD)
    I was joking. I'm happy the ladies have a forum in which to connect as peers.

  6. #36
    Senior Member Mona~on~wheels's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Cleburne, Texas, USA
    Posts
    5,664
    Van Quad

    Ladies!
    You teach us so much! How are we to become caring, sensitive men if we can't read the intimate details of your sex lives
    ???


    Quote Originally Posted by Van Quad View Post
    I was joking. I'm happy the ladies have a forum in which to connect as peers.
    Good I was fixing to say, get a wife that's not our job.

  7. #37
    Are we allowed to joke with the men in the sex and relationship too?
    TH 12, 43 years post

  8. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by woman from Europe View Post
    Are we allowed to joke with the men in the sex and relationship too?
    Yep, that forum is still co-ed. If the guys have to have their own forum, I'm sure Wise will arrange one. Maybe they need one to discuss prostates, honestly. Although if a guy posted "My prostate is the size of a tennis ball-Help!", none of us women would mock him for it.

    Many a man has posted concern about post-sci shrinkage and women haven't poked fun.

    But if a woman is concerned about the muscle tone of her vagina post-SCI, the men felt free to jump in and have a pissing contest about their woman's kegel-ing ability.

  9. #39
    That is exactly what I mean. We don't do it, but maybe we should start
    I am sure they would have taken it serious and not like a joke and been offended.
    TH 12, 43 years post

  10. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by betheny View Post
    Yep, that forum is still co-ed. If the guys have to have their own forum, I'm sure Wise will arrange one. Maybe they need one to discuss prostates, honestly. Although if a guy posted "My prostate is the size of a tennis ball-Help!", none of us women would mock him for it.

    Many a man has posted concern about post-sci shrinkage and women haven't poked fun.

    But if a woman is concerned about the muscle tone of her vagina post-SCI, the men felt free to jump in and have a pissing contest about their woman's kegel-ing ability.
    I read that and got the biggest laugh. In my early days of learning about catheters and such my education came from "Quad day" at the local VA urology clinic. It was called quad day so they could have extra staff on hand for all the extra lifting involved. Now 28 years ago we were in an old antiquated building with very old equipment in the way of tables and stuff.

    So we sat lined up in the hallway waiting on our turn to go into the room - me and all the guys. Of course it wasn't just quads there were plenty of all sorts of guys there with us.

    And while sitting there I learned all about prostrates and external catheters long before I learned how to finally manage to change my own catheter. Mention prostrate or external catheter I can still picture that dingy old hallway and me out there with all those guys. At least the exam room has a fully functioning door. Never realized how grateful I am for the new building and all the vastly improved equipment we have now.

Similar Threads

  1. women......sheeeeesh
    By DA in forum Life
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-02-2002, 04:52 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-24-2001, 03:14 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •