Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Women Only Forum

Quote Originally Posted by orangejello View Post
    Yes I agree with you that there isn't really anything that makes the difference between the open forum and the private one very clear. I suspect that sometimes female members may post in the mobile women forum in error thinking it is the private forum, especially if they are new to care cure.
    I think you're right. I had no clue they were different until a friend let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by orangejello View Post
    Yes I agree with you that there isn't really anything that makes the difference between the open forum and the private one very clear. I suspect that sometimes female members may post in the mobile women forum in error thinking it is the private forum, especially if they are new to care cure.
    I too suspected that some women were posting in the wrong forum (this one), thinking it was private. Hopefully that gets cleared up soon.

I was going to suggest that a sticky note be created that makes the difference between the Mobile Women and Women Only forums more clear, as well as outline how to gain access. I think that this very thread is a sticky that once may have served that purpose but has now grown so long that the original information may be buried if one doesn't scroll back through the 100+ posts.

Maybe a new sticky could be made and locked so no replies are made to it? It may help direct female members to the most appropriate forum if they have a doubt as to where to post. And the information would be more easily accessible.

Just a thought.
    Last edited by orangejello; 02-24-2011 at 03:25 PM.

That sounds like a good idea to me as well. I think some of the confusion is that this, Mobile Women forum was added first, as an offshoot from the Mobile Women web site (which, I believe, was originally an offshoot of cc .....).

And then after some discussion as to having a private forum, the Women's Only forum was added as well.

It can get even more confusing, as there are threads that started here, in the public site, and have posts made by men. And then the thread is moved to the private forum, due to the nature of the issues (or the inappropriateness of some of the posting) making it appear that men were able to post in the private thread.
    T7-8 since Feb 2005

Can I get in please? Thank you. Cheryl

Quote Originally Posted by Cherbears View Post
    Can I get in please? Thank you. Cheryl
    You should be able to get in now. The Women Only forum is located in the section called Member Forums.

Wise.

I would like in as well!

Thanks,
    Trina

Trina,

We don't add new members to the Women's Only Forum. You will have to post for a while before you are granted access. Please fill out your profile and tell us about yourself.

Thanks

Can I join in?