Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Women Only Forum

Hi--

I originally joined this site several years ago when I was first injured under a different user name. Since then I have moved, gotten married, had many life chenges, etc. In that time I have visited the site on and off but I am finding myself coming here more and more recently especially since my husband and I are considering having a baby.

I requested access to the women's only forum a while ago but have not yet been allowed in. I really feel like I could learn a lot from other women in my situation. Is there something else I need to do to get in?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by twink View Post
    Hi--

I originally joined this site several years ago when I was first injured under a different user name. Since then I have moved, gotten married, had many life chenges, etc. In that time I have visited the site on and off but I am finding myself coming here more and more recently especially since my husband and I are considering having a baby.

I requested access to the women's only forum a while ago but have not yet been allowed in. I really feel like I could learn a lot from other women in my situation. Is there something else I need to do to get in?

Thanks!

Twink, as far as I can tell you should be able to get in. Do you know where the forum is? You can look for it under the Members forums.

Wise.

Quote Originally Posted by ZiYing View Post
    Hello! I am a 30-year-old C4/C5 quad from China.I knew this forum because of Dr.Young, and have been read something here for about 2 years. From this forum, I knew a lot of knowledge about SCI. Recently, I registered in this forum and found the Women Only Forum. I think the Forum may provide more useful knowledge and experience for me as a women. So I want to join. Because my English is very limited, so I never post something here. Could I join Women Only Forum ? Think you!
    As far as I can tell, you should also be able to get into the Women Only Forum. Please look for it under the Member Forum. Thanks. Wise.

Do I need special permission to access this forum?

Quote Originally Posted by megan2 View Post
    Do I need special permission to access this forum?
    You should be able to get in now. Wise.

Could I please have access to this forum?

Quote Originally Posted by jodi0427 View Post
    Could I please have access to this forum?
    jodi, you should be able to get in now. Wise.

Could I have access as well?

Quote Originally Posted by MSWIFE1 View Post
    Could I have access as well?
    MSWIFE1, you are now in. Wise.

Could I please have access as well ?