Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314151617

Thread: Welcome to the Mobile Women Forum

"post-whores".........LMAO!

Quote Originally Posted by peegy p View Post
    Just curious, what is the difference between a junior member and a senior member?
    It is a post count. I am pretty sure Senior Member is over 100, you are a member before that. Not sure of the threshold betw junior member and member tho.

But like Betheny said, this discussion applies only to the Women;s Only sub group of cc, certainly not cc as a whole. A lot of people are more comfortable discussing girl stuff only among the girls.

And while I know we all realize there is no sure-fire way to police this or anything, we are just hoping that making it a little more difficult will help.
    T7-8 since Feb 2005

Thanks everyone for the clarification.

Just to add my two cents (I know I'm a Brit, but I'm trying, right? lol).
    I would like tighter regulations on who can access the Women only forum. Personally, I like the idea of a minimum post count at least. To me, something like 100 posts seems reasonable.
    I am a member of a board where to gain access to one forum, you have to have 500 posts! I have not made it (I think I have around 200 there). But then, it wasn't a forum I was interested in.

I'm wondering, is there a problem with members asking to join who have not been women or are relatively new and causing some problems? Or is it more about having some system in place to assure current members (or those interested in joining) that that system will provide a safe and secure environment for women?

Quote Originally Posted by chick View Post
    I'm wondering, is there a problem with members asking to join who have not been women or are relatively new and causing some problems? Or is it more about having some system in place to assure current members (or those interested in joining) that that system will provide a safe and secure environment for women?

It's more about having some system in place to assure current members (or those interested in joining) that that system will provide a safe and secure environment for women?

It is enough new women who have asked for access and haven't written anything so how can we know if they are women or men. I don't like the thought of mine or other women's problems should be entertainment for others.
    Last edited by woman from Europe; 04-02-2010 at 01:52 PM.
    TH 12, 43 years post

It is definitely about having a safe place to write as far as I am concerned, free of the eyes of those who are not women, or even of women who have literally just joined, because how would we even know they were women aside from their claim to be so?

I am woman, I think you have to state that in your profille. I have gotten to know some of you by reading your posts. I am still newly injured and still in recovery and could not be happier I found this CC forum.
    Every day I can't wait to get on my laptop and see who has posted, check my messages, check out who has been added to the prayer list, and search the new posts in case I can give someone some encouragement for the day.
    It's weird when I am on here my pain is not as bad? Has any one else ever felt that way? Maybe that should be a new thread!!
    JeAnNE L1Burst Fracture inc. 11/5/10

Live Well--Laugh often