Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617 LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 169

Thread: Welcome to the Mobile Women Forum

  1. #111
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    last house on the left
    Posts
    9,791
    Leif, sweetie, what are you doing in the mobile WOMEN thread?????

  2. #112
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    17,427
    Quote Originally Posted by Eileen View Post
    Leif, sweetie, what are you doing in the mobile WOMEN thread?????
    Just checking on you ladies so that you are safe, have enough food and don't get pregnant.

  3. #113
    May I please have access too?

    Thanks in advance,
    Kathleen
    The IceDragon Avatar best represents my constant Freezing yet Burning Pain...not to mention all the other sensations that come with neuro pain

  4. #114
    Quote Originally Posted by Still Learning View Post
    May I please have access too?

    Thanks in advance,
    Kathleen
    You are in. The forum should appear on your computer at the bottom of Member Forums. Wise.

  5. #115
    May I please have access as well?

    Thanks!

  6. #116
    Quote Originally Posted by briddellm View Post
    May I please have access as well?

    Thanks!
    Done. You should be able to get in. Wise.

  7. #117
    may I have access?

  8. #118
    Senior Member Mona~on~wheels's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Cleburne, Texas, USA
    Posts
    5,664
    Quote Originally Posted by briddellm View Post
    May I please have access as well?

    Thanks!

    I hope you don't mind if I use you as an example.

    But I'm confused. I can't find your profile.
    So I assume it's not filled out. We know nothing about you.
    Your very 1st post is requesting to be in the Women's personal Forum,
    and you're given access!

    I thought you had to post a certain amount of times & have your profile filled out 1st.

    We're letting strangers in with their 1st post asking to be in a private forum.
    This makes me uncomfortable.

    I apologize if I missed something.

  9. #119
    I agree with Mona here. In my Norwegian forum, members has to write 100 posts to get access to the personal stuff of the other members. This person has not been writing any post, nothing on her/his profile.
    TH 12, 43 years post

  10. #120
    Quote Originally Posted by Mona~on~wheels View Post
    I hope you don't mind if I use you as an example.

    But I'm confused. I can't find your profile.
    So I assume it's not filled out. We know nothing about you.
    Your very 1st post is requesting to be in the Women's personal Forum,
    and you're given access!

    I thought you had to post a certain amount of times & have your profile filled out 1st.

    We're letting strangers in with their 1st post asking to be in a private forum.
    This makes me uncomfortable.

    I apologize if I missed something.
    I agree, three new members (one who has posted once, one who's posted 3 times, and another who has posted only 55 times) have just requested access. Please, new members, do NOT take this personally...but this community has just been deceived in a major way and there is a lot of concern going on here right now about people being/not being who they say they are. I really think there should be stricter standards about when/how new members are allowed into the womyn's only (and even the caregivers) forums!!!
    "The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off." -Gloria Steinem

Similar Threads

  1. The experiences of disabled women
    By antiquity in forum Life
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-13-2006, 04:20 AM
  2. Family Violence Against Women With Disabilities
    By antiquity in forum Caregiving
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-28-2002, 03:27 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-24-2001, 03:14 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •