Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: great movie quotes

Ha, ha & ha.
    "The world will not perish for want of wonders but for want of wonder."
    J.B.S.Haldane

''Why Go Out For A Burger When You Can Have Steak At Home-Paul Newman
    I like the dreams of the future better than the history of the past, so one way to get the most out of life is to look at it as an adventure.

Red from Shawshank Redemption: Get busy livin or get busy dieing.

Booger from Revenge of the Nerds:

Stan: What are looking at nerd?

Booger" (waves) I thought it was my mother's old douche bag, but that's in Ohio.

at .49 seconds!!!!

Clip is probably NOT SAFE FOR WORK!
    And the truth shall set you free.

"Were gona need a bigger boat" - Jaws
    I like the dreams of the future better than the history of the past, so one way to get the most out of life is to look at it as an adventure.

Your on a need to know basis....and you don't need to know........National Treasure.

Art
    Art

'Leave the gun. Take the cannoli.'

- The Godfather

tropic thunder

Tyra Banks: You have no real family, you're on the wrong side of 40, you're childless and alone. Somebody close to you said: "One more flop, and it's over."
    Tugg Speedman: [pause] Somebody said they were close to me?

Les Grossman: Speedman is a dying star. A white dwarf headed for a black hole. That's physics. It's inevitable.
    Studio Executive Rob Slolom: We've been handed an incredible opportunity here, Peck.
    Les Grossman: The universe... is talking to us right now. You just gotta listen.
    [turns on Flo Rider's "Low" and begins to dance to the beat]
    Les Grossman: See, this is the good part, Pecker. This is when the job gets fun! Ask... and you shall receive!
    Studio Executive Rob Slolom: [dancing along] Right...
    Les Grossman: You play ball... we play ball. I knoowwww... you want the goodies!
    Studio Executive Rob Slolom: Welcome to the goodie room!
    Les Grossman: You paying attention? I'm talking... G5, Pecker! That's how you can roll. No more frequent flyer bitch miles for my boy! Oh yeah! Playa... playa! Big dick playa!
    Studio Executive Rob Slolom: Swinging past ya knees!
    Les Grossman: Big dick, baby!
    Studio Executive Rob Slolom: Yep.
    Les Grossman: [turns off the music] Or... you can grow a conscience in the next five minutes and see where that takes you.
    Rick Peck: Now let me get this straight. You want me to let my client of 15 years, one of my best friends, die in the jungle alone, for some money and a G5?
    Les Grossman: Yes.
    Rick Peck: [pause] A G5 airplane?
    Les Grossman: Yes... and lots of money... playaaaa!
    [turns on the music and dances again]

Byong: We no get money yet. Price now 100 million. You pay now, or tomorrow Simple Jack Die!
    Les Grossman: Great. Let me get this down. 100 million... Oh, wait! I got a better idea. Instead of a hundred million, how about I send you a hobo's dick cheese? Then, you kill him. Do your thing, skin the fucking bastard. Go to town, man. Go to town! In the mean time and as usual, go fuck yourself.
    Han: "We are all ready to win, just as we are born knowing only life. It is defeat that you must learn to prepare for"

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
    With a bit of luck, his life was ruined forever. Always thinking that just behind some narrow door in all of his favorite bars, men in red woolen shirts are getting incredible kicks from things he'll never know.
    C-5/6, 7-9-2000
    Scottsdale, AZ

Make the best out of today because yesterday is gone and tomorrow may never come. Nobody knows that better than those of us that have almost died from spinal cord injury.

Talking

"PSSSS your balls are showing!!", "Bumble bee tuna!" - Jim Cary, Ace Ventura Pet Detective.