Thread: The 'Superman' of motor and snocross working to wheel out of Sask. hospital

The 'Superman' of motor and snocross working to wheel out of Sask. hospital

The 'Superman' of motor and snocross working to wheel out of Sask. hospital

2 days ago
    SASKATOON — Fans nicknamed him Superman, because he could fly.
    Daredevil athlete Blair Morgan gained fame and fortune soaring through the air while straddling both motorcycles and snowmobiles on the race track. He's a champion several times over and he has his own clothing line and even his own video game.
    But there's only one race Morgan now wants to win: Wheeling out of Saskatoon's City Hospital as soon as superhumanly possible.
    "I want to break all records of someone getting out of physio," Morgan says with a slight smile, lying in bed on the hospital's rehabilitation floor.
    The 33-year-old severed his spinal cord on a jump during a motocross practice in Montreal six weeks ago
    He is paralyzed from the chest down and doesn't expect to ever walk or race again.
    After a month of living in what he describes as a fuzzy dream, he's coming to grips with his new life and concentrating on mastering a new machine - the wheelchair - so he can join his wife and two children at home in Prince Albert, Sask.
    He says his physiotherapy instructors are already amazed by his progress and he should be released from hospital by Christmas.

http://canadianpress.google.com/arti...kvFH78NzKPgeTg

I was at the same Rehab facility!

I know him from canadian motocross and snowcross. DAMMIT............
    maybe contact him for fundraisers. mx is my specialty and first love. ERNESTO FONSECA AND BLAIR MORGAN? WAS HE WEARING THE LEATT NECK BRACE?
    Han: "We are all ready to win, just as we are born knowing only life. It is defeat that you must learn to prepare for"