Thread: All-terrain walker?

All-terrain walker?

I have a 10 year old boy with CP that will be participating in our of our deer hunts this fall. He uses a walker but is looking for more of an all-terrain type walker....bigger wheels so they won't get caught on every little root, rut, or twig. Any ideas or suggestions?
    "It is every man's obligation to put back into the world at least the equivalent of what he takes out of it. Try not to become a man of success but rather try to become a man of value." - Albert Einstein

What kind of walker does he use? http://www.healthproductsforyou.com/...errain-Wheels/ I think these only fit the posture control walkers.

When I was using a walker 3 years ago, I found that the Guardian Envoy 460 was great on rough terrain (especially if you go camping a lot). The wheels are big and don't catch very often on rough terrain or bumpy sidewalks. Spinlife sells them on their website for a good price.

Jessie

Cool, thanks guys. I'll touch base with the youngster and see what we can get him hooked up with.
    "It is every man's obligation to put back into the world at least the equivalent of what he takes out of it. Try not to become a man of success but rather try to become a man of value." - Albert Einstein