Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New here just saying hi

Banned

New here just saying hi

Hi everyone-my name is Kim, I am 37 and have been married for 5 yrs to my husband Wade.He is 35 and was injured in a rollover accident in May 1996,he is a T12 complete sci. We have 2 kids, our son Kyle is 10 and our daughter Kayla is 9. (they are both from a previous very abusive relationship) Wade and I were set up by friends in 2001 so the kids don't really remember any Daddy but him! We are planning to go thru a legal adoption eventually. I am co-owner with my sister of a small business and Wade is a machinist in a supervisor position at a company he's been with for 15 yrs. I am so crazy in love with him and am always looking online for any new insight or advice that can be of any use in his life or our relationship. I hope to make some friends and learn from others on here.I think I possibly could also help others by sharing my experiences and things we have dealt with since we've been together. I just wanted to introduce myself and say hi and I am looking forward to getting to know some new friends! Take care.

Welcome to CareCure Kim.
    Glad you found us.
    Be yourself!!!
    http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/vandamnwcbb/
    BMF Sports & LiftWithoutLimits
    Sponsored Athlete
    http://www.bmfsports.com/ATHLETES.php
    www.genegvd.com

Welcome! Sounds like you two are building a great life together.
    "The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off." -Gloria Steinem

Hi and welcome to carecure!
    A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject. ~Winston Churchill

Welcome to CCC

Welcome!!!
    Work like you don't need the money, dance like nobody's watching, and love like you've never been hurt, even if you broke your neck "

Welcome to CC....it will be great to learn anything that can be helpful. And we are very willing to help ya'll with anything as well. Best wishes to your family, and take care.....

HI from another Tennessean

Welcome to the two of you.

Quote Originally Posted by wadesgirl View Post
    Hi everyone-my name is Kim, I am 37 and have been married for 5 yrs to my husband Wade.He is 35 and was injured in a rollover accident in May 1996,he is a T12 complete sci. We have 2 kids, our son Kyle is 10 and our daughter Kayla is 9. (they are both from a previous very abusive relationship) Wade and I were set up by friends in 2001 so the kids don't really remember any Daddy but him! We are planning to go thru a legal adoption eventually. I am co-owner with my sister of a small business and Wade is a machinist in a supervisor position at a company he's been with for 15 yrs. I am so crazy in love with him and am always looking online for any new insight or advice that can be of any use in his life or our relationship. I hope to make some friends and learn from others on here.I think I possibly could also help others by sharing my experiences and things we have dealt with since we've been together. I just wanted to introduce myself and say hi and I am looking forward to getting to know some new friends! Take care.
    Welcome to Care Cure Community. Sounds like you have a great relationship going on. That's great that you were introduced & sorry to hear that your former relationships were very abusive. No one deserves that. Glad that you found us & you will be an inspiration to others who are struggling in their relationship.
    Take Care,
    Bob