Thread: Are there options for adaptive devices to takee the GMAT?

Are there options for adaptive devices to takee the GMAT?

I can type and write, but if there's any chance I could get extended time or something, I'd take it.
    -------7-23-04----------
    C5/6- Workin' on Recovery
    www.darrentempleton.com
    www.pushtowalknj.org

Yes you need to contact them and they make arrangements letting the proctor know

When I took my tests for the state board I needed to use a Flair instead of a #2pencil, I requested extra time for turning pages as i didn't want to screw up too much!
    Get involved in politics as if your life depended on it, because it does. -- Justin Dart

I shall not tolerate ignorance or hate speech on this site.

You are asking for an accomodation, not an adaptive device. There is no device that will give you more time for the exam, but it is a reasonable accomodation that you can request to be given more time, or be allowed to use a different writting utensil than what is standard for these exams. You may have to provide detailed justification for the accomodation requested though.

(KLD)

I submitted the whole application about 3 weeks ago with a doctors note verifying my condition, and I got an email today saying they have the application but need a "doctor’s statement verifying that you have the condition you have reported". So I call and I'm like already sent that- and they say well we didnt get it.

So then I'm able to email it (I guess the last 3 weeks were wasted) and this lady gets it and reads it and says well, in my experience they require a little more supporting that I actually have this condition. I'm like what would that even be? She says well medical records or x-rays...ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Are these people serious?

It's going to end up taking like 2 months for this shit to happen ITS FEBRUARY I NEED TO APPLY TO GRAD SCHOOL WTF IS WRONG WITH THESE DUMBASS PEOPLE.
    -------7-23-04----------
    C5/6- Workin' on Recovery
    www.darrentempleton.com
    www.pushtowalknj.org

it sounds as if you are getting a run-around...have you asked to talk to a supervisor...It seems that you've submitted the required documentation twice...
    'Chelle
    L-1 inc 11/24/03

"My Give-a-Damn's Busted"......

jumping in.. not sure of the situation but..

If they are close by, go to their office and introduce yourself.
    Rick Brauer or just call me - Mr B

http://www.riseadventures.org