Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 32

Thread: Fallout 3 comes out TODAY

  1. #1
    Senior Member mr_coffee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    6,030

    Fallout 3 comes out TODAY

    wee!

    I doubt I will find it at the store and I have an exam tomorrow so won't be back until around 8:00pm. So I think I'm going to download it on steam!

    Also Call of Duty World At War beta is out for PC and XbOX!
    Injured:10-16-04
    C7/C8, T1 incomplete;


    For stalkers convenience:
    Blog:
    http://www.ordealsonwheels.com/
    Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/coryssanchez
    Progress:
    http://photobucket.com/albums/b290/swooty/
    My drawings:
    http://kanvases.com/sites/corysanchez/home

  2. #2
    Senior Member keps's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    5,355
    What? It's not due out here until 31st October. *grimaces*

    And feck, I preordered it from Amazon Uk, and the estimated delivery date is 6-12 of NOVEMBER!

  3. #3
    I'm looking forward to playing that one day. I'm hopefully getting a PS3 soon.


  4. #4
    Senior Member keps's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    5,355
    Yay Todd! What model are you thinking of?
    I had a 40gb machine, but recently replaced the hard drive with a 320 gb. Yeah!
    When you get your PS3, hopefully you will add me as a friend on there, then I can spy on what you're playing.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by keps View Post
    Yay Todd! What model are you thinking of?
    I had a 40gb machine, but recently replaced the hard drive with a 320 gb. Yeah!
    When you get your PS3, hopefully you will add me as a friend on there, then I can spy on what you're playing.
    Totally! I'm getting the 80GB bitch for $399. My dad and I are putting in half and half. He wants Blu-ray compatibility, so he feels like a joint investment is fair.

    Now that Oprah has thrown the Kindle in my face on her TV show, I'm feeling so deprived of not having one. I'm going to invest in one for Christmas. As a word and writing lover, I need that.


  6. #6
    Senior Member keps's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    5,355
    Quote Originally Posted by Le Type Fran├žais View Post
    Totally! I'm getting the 80GB bitch for $399. My dad and I are putting in half and half. He wants Blu-ray compatibility, so he feels like a joint investment is fair.
    Fab! But as a Brit, I'm a little distraught at how much PS3s cost in the States. It'd be like over $700 here.
    My little 40bg was about $600 (with two games).

    Now that Oprah has thrown the Kindle in my face on her TV show, I'm feeling so deprived of not having one. I'm going to invest in one for Christmas. As a word and writing lover, I need that.
    Hmm, wonder how much they are here.
    It'd be good for that Madonna book you sent me. I've been trying to convert that to a file type my PS3 can read, then I was hoping to use the remote play function of my PSP to read Madonna's brother's dirt in bed.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by keps View Post
    Hmm, wonder how much they are here.
    It'd be good for that Madonna book you sent me. I've been trying to convert that to a file type my PS3 can read, then I was hoping to use the remote play function of my PSP to read Madonna's brother's dirt in bed.
    They're damn near $400 here. That's a lot of money, but the concept is so genius.


  8. #8
    I'm watching the time until I can begin downloading tick slowly down at direct2drive. One more hour!

    AHH!
    "I'm lost. I'm no guide, but I'm by your side." - Pearl Jam

    "It decomposes, mendicant, therefore, truly, one calls this the world." -- Loka Sutta

  9. #9
    I bought it Tuesday. I'm sitting here at work, waiting to go home and play. Nuthin like 50s music to go with a nuclear wasteland!

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Ottawa, Cdn.....eh
    Posts
    3,268
    Quote Originally Posted by Saorsa View Post
    I'm watching the time until I can begin downloading tick slowly down at direct2drive. One more hour!

    AHH!

    Just seen the D2D...... Watchout with them and drma, or whatever that digital secvurity is. I've heard from a person who is screwed by it after a couple reinstalls, the issue being locked out of installing it.

Similar Threads

  1. I posted this on my blog today
    By JenJen in forum Life
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-15-2007, 04:15 PM
  2. Today, Advanced Cell Technologies announced.....
    By IMHopeful in forum Spinal Cord Injury News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-07-2007, 06:13 PM
  3. CLONING --Cover from USA Today
    By cheesecake in forum Health & Science News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-17-2003, 11:45 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •